The evolution of the style of Madonna

Who is this cute little angel? I do not recognize? I would not have learned if it may be the beginning of all beginnings Madonna. In the mid-60s she was still very young innocent baby, who never heard about Kabbalah, let alone shocking, making it all the more superstar.

Madonna likes to say that since childhood it was considered "different" and often twisted at a temple when a girl alone. A strong opinion and contrary to all the rules of manners and behavior of Madonna literally strained her surroundings, but if they only knew who they were dealing, and who will be the girl, began his career as a dancer ... In the photo she is still in his native Michigan and the bravest act in life (moving to New York), she has not committed.

1979. 21-year-old Madonna has finally dared to go to meet his fate and happiness ...

When I arrived in New York, it was the first time I flew on an airplane for the first time even call a taxi - it was the first time. I arrived with 35 dollars in his pocket. It was my most courageous act in your life!

Progressed from the star of the dance floor to the rising star of the scene Mudge appeared for the first ever MTV Video Music Awards in radically altered form. In place of the black hair color blonde came familiar to us, but instead there was a dull costume white lace dress. 1984.

In 1987, Madonna tried on extravagant pack of ballerinas. At that time a combination of classical things and style disco was unusual and outrageous Madonna is outrageous Gaga was a few years ago (but which to compare them, it is the discoverer of Madonna).

A simple black dress and a cross on his chest: Madonna presents mini prayer «Like a Prayer» in 1989. By the way, for some time she returned to the natural hair color.

The same year, and has blond hair. Madonna begins to experiment with the androgynous style.

Performance in Tokyo in 1990, fans of the singer are unlikely to forget, because it was then the "Queen of Pop" for the first time demonstrated the conical bra of Jean-Paul Gaultier. Master created a work of art together with the Madonna, so the credit for the success of this creation rests more on her shoulders. Epic.

A few bows 1990:

Cannes Film Festival in 1991 faltered because the visit was raided by Madonna herself with its cone-shaped charms. The man left us a long time to depart from the shock.

In 1992, Madonna and her friend Jean-Paul went even further. He allowed the singer to walk on the catwalk bare-chested, and she had no qualms to do so at the Paris fashion week, putting the entire audience on the ears.

Another image from 92`

In 1995, Madonna's career has come a new "adult" era. The singer refused to outrageous (not for long, but still), and started to promote the film "Evita" with the favorite in the title role. By the way, for this role, Madonna won the "Golden Globe" for the first time critics appreciated her talent.

year 2000. Madonna and Rodeo: how do you? Somehow I do not like this image of women cowboy.

Three years have passed (2003), and what progress !? At the presentation of his new children's book mother of four children, two of whom foster, looked amazing!

Sports - power! Madonna at the MTV Music Awards 2005 in Portugal.

The classic knitted dress H & M sits perfectly in the figure of the singer. 2007:

Green Gucci Dress was greeted with unfriendly fashion critics, but a Madonna also had time to visit. 2008:

2009:

2012:

Tags

See also

New and interesting