Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic 2012: Who what?

A few days ago in Los Angeles held a social event - the third annual polo tournament Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic. Look at the sporting event, which traditionally took place in the historic Will Rogers Park, come many famous ladies and their companions. Dress Code event did not put strict limits, so fashionable images of celebrities were relaxed and daily - cocktail dresses, overalls comfortable and lightweight two-piece ensembles.

Alessandra Ambrosio appeared at an event in lightweight maxi dress from the new line of BCBG Max Azria. I have to say that the idea of ​​attire, though banal (in the collection of almost every fashion house has a pleated dress from flying multi-colored blocks - both pastel and saturated colors), it looks very bright and cheerful, that is certainly a plus in any case. I like the style of dress, plus a combination of colors chosen very wisely.

Family Ambrosio Mazur, in full: beautiful parents - nice kids.

We were pleased with choice of attire and Kaley Cuoco - the actress opted for a caramel outfit Brian Rennie for Basler and made the right decision. The dress is really very, very beautiful: retro style in conjunction with pale pink floral decoration create a magnificent image. Print on a dress if molds nacre (although this is only an optical illusion) and the notch on the back adds a modicum of sexuality. I'd picked up to such a delicate little different dress sandals, although this option can be called the best, and even the original - at least, in contrast to the closed-seed pans hooves, which is crazy all Hollywood.

Next in line Rose McGowan in overalls wonderful berry shade. If you do not take into account the fines, the whole image of the rose is not bad, but it has some drawbacks that prevent call it good. Perhaps snag shaped suit - he simply does not paint a figure of his mistress.

Despite the unfortunate picture, we can safely say that Rebecca Romijn perfect outfit. The dress is sitting perfectly, ivory looks expensive and very elegant and sandals than the dress color (in this case it is very important - a creamy peach bow shoes makes brighter) perfectly completes the image.

I agree with the statement that a woman as old as she looks, but Ali Larter is clearly overestimated himself when chosen this dress style. This outfit fits a girl of 16-18 years and is associated with the prom ... Wait a minute, closed boots and short bustier dress ?! Know komments.

Here is a selection Ashley Greene - is another matter. White dress-holder Antonio Berardi inserts powdery shades that create the effect of a band, it looks very elegant and stylish. In 9 cases out of 10, Ashley looks fine, but 9 times out of 10 she chooses boats on the platform, where she had probably fifty pairs. Sometimes they approach together, sometimes - not. We have before us the first option, but sometimes you can and change their habits.

Unlike his colleagues, Ashley Madekwe prefer to pass on the red carpet ensemble of classic white blouse and a pleated short skirt with fantasy prints (Etro). I know that such orders can now be seen at every corner, but for the red carpet - is a rarity. So for originality can be safely put a plus, but for image stylization - minus. Dark blue bag on a long strap fits perfectly into the ensemble, but sandals obviously another story. Although in themselves they are very good.

Mandy Moore has chosen to outfit polo tournament of the fall collection of their favorite designer Leila Rose. Tweed purple dress with tulip skirt very becoming a singer - it looks nice, refined and elegant. Golden metal strap, which was not provided in the form of podium attire, became the perfect complement and complete the whole image.

At first glance, I do not like the dress Minnie Driver, but, looking more closely, I decided that it has a right to exist, you need only change one small detail. To get an easy way and playful, it is necessary to replace the satin clutch, which usually implies the presence of an evening dress on the bag on a long strap. Cheerful accessories in the form of printed sandals and bags perfectly complement the bright summer white dress.

The above described method used in its image Lauren Conrad, which was playful mini dress with polka dots, beige shoes and handbag to match them. Perhaps some shoes too heavy for such a light dress, but a little ankle strap softens their "harsh" design, in addition, they are perfectly in tune with the Chanel 2.55.

Rachel Zoe has remained true to his love for the long dress by black outfit for a party with printed floral print. A simple dress, of course, would look boring if it were not for the original accessories: bag snakeskin belt, a large ethnic-style necklace, a gold bracelet on the forearm and The cutting of the season turban "made" the whole onion.

The most original outfits of the event was overall Skaist Taylor, in which there was Selma Blair. Overall with the shirt collar, long sleeves and shorts in playful retro style not often seen on the red carpet, despite the fact that the overalls have long been loved by celebrities as evening and casual clothes. Golden coral sandals will perfectly complement the image of rigor and diluted suit, but for this outfit could be called perfect, not enough of another significant enhancement. Perhaps clutch.

I really liked the outfit Bijou Phillips, and all because it is different from the other girls outfits at the event. Shoes in men's style instead of studs, simple dress with asymmetrical skirt and wide-brimmed straw hat with a discreet decoration - and in front of us, though not perfect, but a very unusual image of a modern secular women.

Tags

See also

New and interesting