Andy Whitfield

Recently, one of the local TV stations began to broadcast the TV series "Spartacus. Blood and Sand ", the same one that advertised as" incredibly brutal and frank. " Special hardcore I am, by the way, was not seen, and the series itself, in principle, very fascinated. Artist starring Andy Whitfield I liked both in appearance and in terms of the game and, of course, I could not google to learn more about it. Needless to say, I was disappointed to learn that this great actor is dead! Andy Whitfield died of blood cancer in 2011, and has already suffered from the disease, acting in "Spartacus." What is the inner strength necessary to have to, knowing about a serious illness with the risk of death, to give high quality, realistic game! Very, very sorry for this guy. Example Whitfield argues that in this world we are all in God's hands - whether you're an unknown person or a TV star of promise

By origin Andy was a Welshman, but as a child his family moved to Australia, and in 2004, he began acting in Australian television series whose names you will not say anything. The first significant project with Whitfield, released on world screens - a mystical action "angel of light" (in worldwide box office - Gabriel). His story and the style is like shooting at a later blockbuster movie "Legion" with Paul Bettany, Andy and play the role of the Archangel Gabriel praised the criticism - for her he won Film Award

In 2009, Whitfield began acting in TV series "Spartacus. Blood and Sand". Health problems had begun at about the same time, however, the diagnosis of "lymphoma" Andy was raised in March 2010, shortly after the premiere of the show on TV. Therefore Whitfield did not participate in the filming of the sequel, "Spartacus: Vengeance", the role of Spartacus picked it looks like the actor, Liam McIntyre. In the period, while there were shooting the second part, Andy held intensive treatment of lymphoma. But, alas, whether the actor began to be treated too late, or simply his fate so ... September 11, 2011 Whitfield died. He was only 39 years old ...

Whitfield at Comic-Con 2010. Even then, he knew about his illness

Andy and his wife

Sad news reporters said the actor's wife, Vashti Whitfield, Andy who gave birth to two children. According to her, "a handsome young soldier died in a sunny morning in her arms." How sad ... Rest in peace, Spartacus! The second season of the series will look fundamentally, knowing that it happened, I do not imagine another Spartacus, in addition to Andy

Tags

See also

New and interesting