The simplest stars in photographic portraits of Andy Gotts

Photographers who shoot a lot of celebrities. However, the name of Andy Gotts among them stands alone. It is called the chronicler of modern cinema. He photographs celebrities for over 20 years, preferring the glitz and glamor of a simple reality. Star on its photograph is not "star", and ordinary people who have nothing human is alien.

Gwyneth Paltrow

All his work is very minimalist and without bright colors. Actually, Andy prefers to make black-and-white photos, saying that only they can truly take off with the famous masks they wear in public.

Tom Hanks

At their photo shoots he first "relaxing" stars talk and catch real live time in the dialogue, to make only one standing, in his opinion, the frame. By the way, Andy works without stylists and assistants. Computer programs that enhance the photo he did not recognize.

George Clooney

British photographer creates his chronicle celebrities. He is also the official photographer of the prestigious British film awards BAFTA. By the way, this year all the events took place in the scenery of the award of the works Gotts, his portraits were decorated facades and the British Academy.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Andy Gotts already have in the arsenal of the book "degree" to which took about 100 celebrities. By the way, all fees from the sale of books and exhibitions, Andy passes to charity, for example, AIDS Foundation of Sir Elton John.

Al Pacino

The plans photographer another two years of shooting celebrities, and then will be released a new book and will host a series of exhibitions with works Gotts worldwide. However, his works are exhibited today. For example, this year it was exhibited from 20th January to 7th February "Somerset House" in London. And in the autumn, according to rumors of his work, and will reach to Moscow.

Julia Roberts

I present to your attention some of the works of Andy Gotts, in which the stars just like us. Some photos I managed to find the photographer comments.

Kate Winslet

"I shot Robert, or Bob as his friends call him, at the hotel" Dorchester "in London. I was amazed how easily and naturally he behaved, unlike many of whom I have to take off, despite the fact that he came to the hotel late, stuck in traffic on the road. Bob is one of those people with whom you can really do anything ».

Robert De Niro

"I was shooting at the Tandy" Saint James "in London, where the actress was a model at the presentation of fashion and stylish designer brands. I managed to catch the moment when the actress and model converged in it together. It was easy and pleasant to work with her, because Tandy easily entered into the image of a supermodel, and each shot was just amazing ».

Thandie Newton

"I photographed Helena at her home in London. I saw her collection of hats in the corner, in the heart of the collection was a jester hat. I always thought that the clowns have the same supernatural qualities, like clowns. And I thought it would be interesting to make a few shots in the hat. As soon as Helena tried on a hat, she started fooling around and we made some great shots. At one point she stopped and yawned, this completely spontaneous snapshot every time I look at it, makes me smile ».

Helena Bonham Carter

"I wanted to take a picture of Penelope in a sexually thoughtful manner. But every time I started to photograph, her husband Javier Bardem said something to her in Spanish. I have no idea what he was saying, but every time she blushed and began to laugh hysterically. I made a few funny pictures until they were joking. To take a picture of Penelope at the moment of reverie, I had to put Javier as a disobedient schoolboy, out the door. However, it made her laugh even more. In the end, I managed to make the desired picture ».

Penelope Cruz

"I shot Nicole in Los Angeles. Prior to that she almost the whole day was a photo shoot for the magazine Vanity Fair, and it immediately after it came into my studio. I saw that it was obviously broken, and I just wanted to make one picture. After she sat in front of the camera, I walked over and whispered that I wanted to take a picture that resembles the image of Audrey Hepburn. She immediately raised her hand to her face and looked pensively away from the camera. The picture was taken ».

Nicole Kidman

"Scarlett the day was a great mood, and I just asked her to portray a variety of emotions».

Scarlett Johansson

Cate Blanchett

Tilda Swinton

Dustin Hoffman

Tags

See also

New and interesting