Shakira shared her plans for the future readers of Latina

Shakira appeared on the April cover of Latina. The star talked about her personal life, the son of Milan and future plans.

Cover of «Latina»

The singer is going to present his new album, Shakira, but thought 37-year-old stars are busy, of course, not only the works, after just over a year ago, she first became a mother. That is what the heroine of numbers says about this:

"When you have a child when you feel his love, you feel this appeasement. I would like to share with the world your happiness »

According to Shakira, she and her boyfriend, footballer Gerard Pique are not going to rest on our laurels:

"If it were not for my musical projects, I would have been pregnant again. In general, I want us to have Gerard had eight or nine children - own football team »
About his relationship with Gerard:

"He's with me because he wants to be with Shakira-man, not a star. This is true love, there is no ulterior motive. And I'm with him, because he is a man of the most stunning I've ever met. We want the same, we like the same thing, we do not like the same things. I never in my life have I had such a passionate relationship »

As for the art, the singer and here is something to tell. She shared the details of the release of his new album, which mixed rock, folk, reggae and dance music:

"To me there will always be a bit of everything. I always argued with myself over whether the direction in which I want to work. It happens that I am very like the song, and a few minutes later I hate her »
Tenth studio album, Shakira go on sale March 25. Recently, she has shared with her fans track listing and album introduced a new single called Empire. Also, the album will include a track with Rihanna Can not Remember to Forget You.

Tags

See also

New and interesting