Warhol Factory

In 1963, Warhol becomes a building in Manhattan, which is named "Factory". Here Andy puts on mass production of a work of art. However, the "Factory" violates the most cherished notions about the solitary artist's studio. "Factory" - became synonymous with permissiveness. It turns into a trendy lounge, a haven for bohemians, where actors, musicians and artists fun, plunging into a hallucinogenic trip, and by all means wish to lure a smile of Andy Warhol, which he often gifts to others.

You thought that the artist need privacy? Certainly not. The Factory raged wild life, but she made silk-screen printing up to 80 per day and per year produced about a thousand works. Yes, Factory - a commercial enterprise where Andy - Head. This factory has become a mecca for bohemians. The walls are painted in silver color, symbolized the new art.

Everybody, everybody wanted to be in the factory. I tell you that there was an atmosphere of permissiveness. But if you understand all its breadth? It's not just drugs and sex, it is also a complete freedom of action. A hero is not out of the factories more than a year, so he was trying to reach nirvana. And in the other room and read poems were intoxicated by alcohol, the second discussed all the latest gossip, swearing in the third.

Andy himself worked in a secluded corner, regularly going into the 'light' of its factory, where he was immediately attacked the young girls who want to rivet the attention of this genius. Andy reveled in the attention, bathed in an atmosphere of party, he lived all this luxury was a depraved models: compliments, smiling, talking and joking, cheated, lied, bought banned substances and tucked them other.

Andy quickly forgot about people and pets yesterday instantly became a "nobody." He did not like people, Andy was generally a kind of understanding of love.
People greatly exaggerate the importance of love. It is not always so important. The same applies to life - its meaning people also preuvelichivayut.Osobennoe understanding of life, and it creates a feeling that Andy is tired of life. He liked to say in an interview that it would be much better if he had not been born.
I did not want to be born. That was a mistake. Anyway, I was kidnapped and sold into slavery. I never touched their own works. I make cheap scribbling like me and ordinary lyudyamVse This creates a special relationship to people. He loved to watch them fall. He loved when postetiteli Factory opened his soul, and he brazenly recorded it all on film. Andy shot a movie where people bared their souls. And not only the soul, but also ...

But the ass. However, many visitors Factory sincerely believed Andy, the man of art and what he does for himself. And he said, immoral and tired, does everything for ... no one knows what. Just do it. And this behavior has amassed a lot of enemies. For example, here is what a close friend shouted Andy Taylor Mead before the premiere of "Bum Taylor Meda»:
I'm going to kill him! He shot for himself and promised that no one will! He will deceive anyone, suck all the juices and throw in the trash.

Andy was quite strange, but lived his convictions. He did not come to the funeral nor mother nor the funeral Sedgwick, with whom he lived for several years. Even when approached Andy Freddie Herk, whom he deceived and promised to remove the film, and then just drove when he got home, turned on the "Requiem" by Mozart, took a huge dose of LSD and jumped out the window, Warhol expressed sympathy, but not the death of Freddie, and that that ...
Why did not he tell me? We're able to film as it falls!

Exceptions for Andy was not. Edie Sedgwick, his muse, who left Andy also has not changed its attitude toward people. Andy Sedgwick keen on heroin, and for two years after leaving the girl suffered from addiction, Warhol called, asking for money for treatment, but he simply ignored. By the way, Andy suffered a few days separation from Eddie, because it felt close. But ...

All this created a special atmosphere of the Factory. No home comfort, there is no trust and understanding. Everywhere only one thing - get-together. Andy liked to party. Even if the opening of a public toilet would make the event, Andy would appear there first. And the party atmosphere, through which he lived, Warhol moved successfully in the factory.

But after certain events Factory has died. Perfect body, the pendulum system has been destroyed. And Andy was destroyed by Valerie of "annoying feminist." She wanted to put Andy in her film script, but when Warhol read it, then threw one into the wall, called him too "dirty". Valerie has repeatedly come to the factory asking to return the manuscript, to which Andy replied that it came later, after the manuscript was lost somewhere.

One day, unable to stand, Valerie just came to the factory and began to shoot. I make three shots, one of which was in Andy. She shot him a light. Then he calmly walked out of factories around the corner and bought a peach ice cream. After 15 minutes, the ambulance arrived and fixed the clinical death of Warhol.

Andy miraculously survived. He said that this event did not change it, people basically do not change. But changes have taken place: Andy strained his childhood fears, he began to be afraid of people and blocked the entrance to the factory office desk. This meant the end. End all that Warhol had lived. The feast, which was always with him.

Tags

See also

New and interesting