The shade of red lipstick

Red lipstick shade is experiencing unprecedented popularity. Once identified with the image of vamp now it can be used not only to create an image of the femme fatale, but also an office, a way for the parties, or by choosing a discreet shade of red - for a romantic dinner. The main thing is for you to find the appropriate shade of red.

Somewhere I read that there is a universal shade of red that will suit any type of skin and appearance. Perhaps it exists, but to me he had never met. But I am sure that you can find the same shade of red that is right for you, that will not be the old skin, puts her in a bad light or imperfection makes a person tired.

First you need to remember that every shade has its undertone. Thanks to him, and you can determine the suitable one or another shade of red or not. There are four very simple way to help you in this.

Method # 1 or Test metallomKak I wrote a very simple and effective way. In order to rotate it, you'll need the gold and silver ornaments. It is desirable that it was a rather large ornament on the neck. Try each of them. What suits you: gold or silver? If the silver, then you have cool skin tone, and then you need to look for your own color among red lipsticks with a bluish midtone. If gold is a warm skin tone and lipstick should be yellow midtone.
Consider an example. Christina Hendricks cool skin tone, respectively, it fit the red shades of lipstick with blue midtone. That shade of lipstick will emphasize the beauty of the skin, lipstick and she will look appropriate. If the skin is warm shade, as, for example, Jessica Alba, red lipstick should be chosen with the yellow midtone.

Method # 2, or test belymDlya this method needs two things white. For example, two dresses, one of which is not just a white color, and hue "true white" or, to speak in human terms, it is white with a bluish midtone, that is cold white. And another dress - "off white", or a dress with a warm shade of white. Try each of the boards (in fact, it can be anything). What suits you? The output do the same conditions as in the first method. That is, if you fit the thing white shade with a cold midtone, then you need to choose the appropriate lipstick. If warm, you'll like lipstick with a yellow midtone.

Method # 3, or krovyuEtot test method is not as scary as it may seem, it is not necessary to let the blood :) In order that the method was effective, it is better to turn the street - there is natural light. Look at your wrist. What color is your veins? If they are blue (I think you guessed it), then your skin tone cold. If the olive, the skin tone is warm.

It may also happen that you are incredible, like gold and silver, all shades of white, and the color of your veins is difficult to determine. What does that mean? So it is that you are the happy owner of a neutral skin tone and will suit almost any shade of red lipstick. As Camilla Belle.

Another method (# 4). It is often used in publications, such as the popular glossy magazines or books about makeup. He, too, is based on the types of skin, but little more than sposb described above.
So, if you have pale skin, you fit all shades of cold red and crimson, and blood-crimson with purple midtone.
Light skin (make-up artists call this a neutral skin, that is balanced in her warm and cold nuances) fit the classic red tone.
Olive skin - blood red, carrot-red, brick-red.
Swarthy - beet, maroon and dark cherry tones, as well as all the lipstick color of red wine.

Suppose you were able to choose your shade of red lipstick. It remained for the small - to learn how to do this with a touch of funky make-up.
First of all, I want to say that red lipstick - a bright accent. Therefore, the rest of the make-up (in particular eye make-up) should be more neutral. Furthermore, the red lipstick emphasizes not only the mouth but also skin imperfections. Therefore, without the equalizer and tone means not enough.
And finally, instead of a thousand words one of the best tutorials I've seen the way may appear red on the lips.

Tags

See also

New and interesting