What lipstick?

Lipstick much, and you alone. Or let us differently. Lipstick much, and one purse. Or you can still here as some lipstick suit me? All these questions can only be answered in a unique way: Five lipsticks that you have to be sure.

1. Red lipstick

Yes, strange as it may sound, but there are no people who do not go red lipstick. There are people who did not find "your" tone. If you are one of these, I advise you to come to the shop and ask for a consultant to help with the choice, having tried everything on his lips. The only way you will pick up your tone. By the way, I want to save you from the stereotypes: no, red lipstick is good not only for Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani. Although they certainly she is beautiful.

But note, the tone of these red lipsticks are very different. Therefore, you can pick up your lipstick, with which all at once on the spot. Because there is a red lipstick femme feature. By the way, here's another stereotype: red lipstick - part. No! Casual-bow well with red lipstick.

If you want to buy himself a red lipstick first, then contact the company MAC. For example, you can see a great color for casual MAC Ruby Woo.

Or, for example, ROUGE ALLURE VELVET by Chanel with excellent properties. Look at their colors, can you something to look closely.

2. Lipstick Nude

Flesh-colored lipstick no less obligatory. You may not be bright lipstick color, but without the body - anywhere. Personally, I use it whenever I do not want to spend a lot of time on makeup and want to make sure that the lipstick will not let me. Although this is only for those lipsticks which are not matte formula. It is suitable for natural daytime make-apa, and for evening Smoky Aes. By the way, pick up the tone of lipstick bodily hardest. I, of course, faster administration. I've got only three, the first two of which are so poorly. However, first I took for six months, until I was told that it did not suit me at all. I looked in the mirror and realized that it is. Now I choose the perfect lipstick for yourself which suits me inside and out, including the color and shape of the lips. But my friend, for example, it does not go. Dior Addict. My shade: 333.

This shade, by the way, became a favorite at the Cannes Film Festival. It has been used literally everything!

3. Shine lipstick or shine

Lipstick-gloss shine just different from, but one of the two you should be mandatory. For what? To hot weather heavy matte lipstick did not look at you strangely. Or, in order to quickly make up, come before all and, nevertheless, it is all the more beautiful. Lipstick-gloss or gloss does not require pencil in tone, you can use them anywhere and at any time. This time I want to warn you that the counsel for the luxury brands will not shine. I honestly tried almost all the splendours of the suite, including the Professional MAC, and nothing I did not agree. However, the mass market did not suit me too, but I would draw your attention to it. Saving three times. Or two, compared with the MAC. The only thing that is more or less I liked it at the suites, this Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss.

As for lipstick-shine, it unparalleled Dior Addict, which I mentioned above. But the MAC is not highly recommend the minimum resistance for 20 minutes.

4. Bright lipstick

Bright lipstick must always be. Any shade, although very trendy, although the standard, for all occasions. But give it up, finding that red lipstick is suitable for the role of a bright - you can not. Because it is not. Bright lipstick can be used when you do not need such an explosive mixture as you and red lipstick. Because red is always really hit the mark. But the bright, though, and may look more pronounced, yet does not create a sexuality.

As for advice, here again, I'm going on about my purse and choose L'OREAL Color Riche. These are not empty words. I have lots of lipstick and Chanel and Dior, and on the Mac, but L'Oreal, though slightly inferior Chanel (not Mac), but as a budget option, it is fine.

As for the suites if you are a connoisseur of interesting shades, I advise you to pay attention to the limited collections.

5. Chapstick

No, it's not a joke. Probably everyone has, but still want to remind you once again. You can buy (and better) in a pharmacy, but do not buy different "strawberry" for 15 rubles. Economy - is good, but within a reasonable and healthy.

So all five lipsticks that you need to be. And instead to produce a bunch of bright lipsticks and glosses, better buy the four (not including sanitary), and you will be no more doubt about "What lipstick to what?ยป.

Tags

See also

New and interesting