Gorgeous Faina Ranevskaya

* Life is too short to spend it on a diet of greedy men and a bad mood.

* Many people complain about their appearance, and no one - on brains

* There are people who just want to come up and ask, is it difficult to live without a brain.

* Women - this is not the weaker sex, the weaker sex - is rotten boards

* At Ranevskaya asked that for her the most difficult?
- Oh, the most difficult thing I do before breakfast - she said.
- And what is that?
- I get up out of bed.

* Optimism - a lack of information.

* In my obese body sits a very slender woman, but she did not manage to get out. And considering my appetite for it, it seems to be a life sentence.

* A woman to succeed in life, must have two qualities. It has to be smart enough to like foolish men and foolish enough to like smart men

* Family replace everything. So, before you start it, you should consider that more important to you: family or everything.

* Their husbands, my dear little, always jealous only ugly, but we are not beauties before we jealous of others

* If a woman is head down - she has a lover. If a woman comes with her head held high - she has a lover. If a woman holds her head straight - she has a lover. In general, if a woman has a head, then she has a lover!

* Honey, if you want to lose weight - Eat and naked before a mirror!

* Talk and think of me what you will. Where have you seen a cat that would be interested in what it is referred to the mouse?

* When I retire, it absolutely will not do anything. The first few months will just sit in a rocking chair.
- And then?
- And then I begin to sway.

* Here marry, Alexis, you'll understand what happiness is. But later it will be.

Tags

See also

New and interesting