Mark Wahlberg help Michael Bei

When earlier this year on the websites of cinematic subjects flourished news that director Michael Bay will continue the franchise "Transformers" and in 2014 released her fourth part, few were surprised, because even without glavgeroya the first three parts of Sam Witwicky history of good and bad robots still not weak pull viewers to the screens. (Recall that the leading man in the three released movies Shia LaBeouf still in 2011, said it would no longer act in the saga of "Transformers"). Bay is not embarrassed, and he invited Mark Wahlberg in the franchise.

News that the 41-year-old actor will take part in this action, flashed at the beginning of November, but then it was just a rumor. Now they have become a reality: in an interview with MTV News on December 13, Mark confirmed participation in the fourth "Transformers." According to Wahlberg in the new movie Bay wanted to change the concept of its main creation, and wants to show the audience something different from what we have seen in the first three parts (I wonder what happened? Pregnancy robot?)

Transformers 1: robots, girls, girls, robots ...

Transformers 2: robots, girls, love ...

Transformers 3: a new girl, new love ...

"Michael has already seen what I can do when I was filming the movie" sweat and blood "(the film will be released next year). I enjoyed working with him and I told him that I want to do again with him. Then he said to me: "You know, I'm going to keep shooting" Transformers "and I want to make them differently than that all of them have seen & quot ;. And then I told him: "I'll help you!».

Details of the plot of the new film Wahlberg did not disclose, but hinted that his character as Sam Witwicky in due time, at the beginning of the film will not know about Transformers. This makes it possible to reject the theory that in the fourth part will play Marc matured Sam.

Tags

See also

New and interesting