Do as Valya

When I was small, unreasonable cub, me on all weekdays exiled in a military town to Grandma. And in the basement of our house lived a bum named Valentin (Valentin). Ardently loving children kicked him out of the apartment, so he had to huddle there. Valya did not have both feet, only short stumps above the knee. Honestly, never bothered to find out whether it was the result of an illness or he was a veteran of the war. He moved to a four homemade device made of plywood, similar to the square skateboard.
Valya always had food and money. On preference and harlots clearly not enough, but the bread and butter completely. And all this time I hardly saw him drunk.
No, Valya never beg in the streets, did not live on alms compassionate old ladies, with which were full of all the surrounding houses. He was practically the only shoe craftsman in the town. If it was necessary to make new heels on the heels, or patched worn boots - everyone knew where to find him. In the basement, he had a small workshop where he was not only a shoe, but also doing all sorts of weird shtukentsii, awareness of purpose which was not subject a child's brain.
Treat my grandmother constantly suffering shoes for him, and I dragged myself with Barbie neotryvaemymi limbs, which I still play a game of "Saw" and Valya sewed it in place. Of dolls, of course, get the bride of Frankenstein with stitches (but he tried), but then get pontovo import doll was not very easy.
The last thing I remember before I was seven years old confiscated in school - Vale allocated an apartment in another entrance, but it is still most of the time sitting in his basement.
I never give alms "sick and infirm," do not substitute for tears vest managerov unemployed. Because I know that if people want to live and eat, he will find a way to implement it. As Val.

Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting