Why a son should forgive his mother for his rash words

Do you think that rash words, hotly thrown in the heat of argument, can divide relatives forever? How important is it to watch who you say and what you say? That’s what I suggest we talk about today.

And before that, we will tell the story of a guilty mother who for seven years cannot beg forgiveness from her son.

I thought my colleague was a very lonely woman and she had no one. She was always ready to replace or just take extra days to avoid being home alone. When everyone talked about the success of their children, Valya only kept silent and sadly looked away.

But one day I learned that Valentina Petrovna still has an adult son. This news was a real revelation to me. I was very surprised that Valya never mentioned her Anton. Usually mothers are happy to share the slightest successes of their boys, and here literally not a word.

I was alarmed by this secrecy, so I decided to ask directly why Valentina is not talking about her son. She said that once Anton brought her daughter-in-law to the house, but she did not like the girl terribly. So Valya and said all sorts of nonsense to her son to discourage him from the unwanted chosen one.

Then, contrary to my colleague's expectations, Anton quietly packed his bags and left home. Valya decided that the son just got excited and will soon return home, but everything turned out differently.

Weeks and months passed, and there was no news from Anton. Through friends Valentina Petrovna learned that the son settled with his mother-in-law. She, of course, could not resist and tried to contact her son, but he did not want to communicate with his mother.

Now Valya remembers how she took care of little Antoshka, and can not understand why she deserved such an attitude towards herself. She admitted that she hurriedly uttered rash words that day. But can one conversation cover all the years a mother has devoted to her beloved son?

Do you think that one day Valentina Petrovna will reconcile with her son? What advice would you like to give our heroine? Do not hesitate to share your thoughts on this in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting