Mom gave powder with the effect of Photoshop, even in a hurry makeup is excellent

Which powder is better: crumbly or compact? Which company to choose and how to choose the right tone, so as not to spoil makeup? – I asked a friend-beautician. Yes, there are instances that can make a woman older than 10 years, but there are those that, on the contrary, work as an eraser. I mean, they can literally visually wipe wrinkles off your face.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you about interesting cosmetic options Photoshop-effect powderThat they polish their face. Makeup without weighting!

They say that the charming Elina Bystritskaya almost did not use tonal means. Minimum makeup, and it looked great. I really like this one. makeup. Only to achieve such an effect can be difficult.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Celebrity Diaries (@dnevniki_znamenitostey)

Last year, my mom gave me Photoshop powder. On the stylish black box adorned the inscription "synchro skin invisible silk loose powder", which in Russian sounds like an invisible compact powder with a silky texture from the Japanese brand Shiseido.

By the way, Shiseido is one of the oldest of the existing and time-tested. cosmetics. It was founded in the ancient district of Tokyo in 1872. True, it was a European-style pharmacy then, but then in 1897 the company released its first cosmetic product, which was the “Shiseido red lotion” (as it was nicknamed in Russia) called Eudermine.

A post shared by SHISEIDO (@shiseido)

In 1917, they released their first “rainbow” powder. At a time when Japanese women used only whitewash for the face, the idea of creating powder 7 colors became a real know-how. Then it was decided that 7 powder colors: white, yellow, bodily, pink, lilac, green and purple when mixed will give a shade close to the skin tone of the fair sex of any age.

Pudra gained high popularity among geisha of that time as a means of “creating an attractive image”, in connection with which in 1932 a “modern” face powder in 9 shades was released. Since then, powder formulas have improved, getting better and better every year.

A post shared by от About beauty and more от (@anna_olegovna_)

As you can see, Shiseido powders have a rich history. However, it attracted me not because of the Japanese origins and proven technologies, but because of the Photoshop effect without Photoshop, so to speak. Due to the smallest grinding, the powder does not emphasize the relief of the skin, but, on the contrary, polishes, creating a beautiful coating that looks very natural. After her skin seems porcelain, almost like Japanese beauties.

I have two Shiseido powders: compact and crumbly. Both are good. They help to hide my pronounced facial wrinkles, as I like to wrinkle my forehead and laugh from the heart. That's a good laugh! And most importantly, this powder manages to mask my dilated pores on my cheeks. By the way, the product does not contain talc, and therefore does not clog pores.

A post shared by Lux Cosmetics Original (@k.o.s.m.e.t.i.k.a_lu_original)

I have crumbly powder matting, and it works directly in this direction, fine grinding. Keeps your face to victory, makeup stays in place too. Powder is applied with a light veil, which means that there is no plaster effect on the face. Another advantage is that Shiseido powder does not whiten your face, but as if it adapts to the tone of your skin.

Many photographers often take such powder in a photo shoot to adjust the makeup of clients. Well, I use it every day.

I was also encouraged to try a Shiseido powder called Future Solution LX. It's crumbly with a glowing effect. They say the result exceeds all expectations.

The radiance effect that everyone fears is actually a very tactful reflection of light. This really hides many shortcomings. The face looks very well-groomed, groomed and not at all shiny. It is suitable for the skin of any age.

A post shared by cindy djauhari (@cindy.djauhari)

The only downside is that it costs more.

In the description of these powders write: “They lie down a thin layer that is not felt on the skin. The effect that Shiseido powders transmit persists throughout the day. The best choice for a gorgeous, confident woman!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the makeup trick that will turn your life around. Perfect makeup for the whole day!

Which powder is better is up to you. Well, I have already made my choice and I highly recommend you to try the powder on yourself. Photoshop effect. Even in a hurry, the makeup is excellent!

Tags

See also

New and interesting