Men's version of make-up

These refined beauties know how to attract attention to their appearance. Cosmetics - this is their choice! Famous men use cosmetics not for need, but for the sake of maintaining the image and obtain the greatest possible attention to women. And if "our" men use only hygiene, the "star" handsome tend to emphasize either his brutality (most often it occurs in rock musicians), or a mush (it's like you understand the prerogative of pop stars) with the help of the shadows, pencils for the eyes, mascara, foundation, powder and lip balm. In general, "women stuff" for them became like family.

We begin, of course, with the rockers makeup that often we see in the famous men.

Bill Kaulitz (use foundation, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip balm)

With makeup

Without it

Agree with Bill Meiko looks interesting, though, and so, so bad.

Jared Leto (using a foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner)

With makeup

Without it

Jared handsome and makeup, and its absence, but in his place I would not use a black pencil, too, he spreads over his face (speeches, as you know, just do not give).

Marilyn Manson (using concealer, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick, powder)

With makeup

Without it (partly, of course)

The rare case when no makeup man looks a lot worse than him. In my opinion, Marilyn can not without his makeup, which he, as though it may sound funny to face)))

Pete Wentz (using a foundation, eye shadow and eyeliner)

With makeup

Without it

He's better without makeup.

Adam Lambert (using concealer, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, lip gloss and powder)

With makeup

Without it

Adamko glosses over his freckles as he can, and yet vain, very vain. Without Meiko it looks nicer, with much.

Dave Navarro (use foundation, powder, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner)

With makeup

Without it

In the case of the former Carmen Electra choice is obvious - only without makeup! And up on the pictures, so rushing masculinity)))

Russell Brand (using a foundation and eyeliner)

With makeup

Without it

With Meiko Russell looks like Jack Sparrow, and that I love, so use cosmetics brand and do not forget to share with Kathy, she, too, it is extremely necessary)

Now pop makeup, which I think is disgusting looking at the man ("a man is it?" - That is the question).

Philip (using a foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara)

With makeup

Without it

Like it or not the image is suitable fillet with make-up and hair-free (at least without a "charming" curls)

Sergei Zverev (using concealer, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush and lip gloss)

With makeup

Without it

Nothing will help - no makeup, no hair curlers ... all in vain ...

Valery Leontiev (using concealer, eye shadow, eyeliner, lip balm and mascara)

With makeup

Without it

And why in our country men so obsessed with plastic? In America, everything seems wrong, not including Mickey Rourke, and a few more men (at least so they look like men, not like our "handsome" ... ugh, disgusting to look at them).

Tags

See also

New and interesting