My daughter-in-law called and called me for a serious conversation, I rushed, but her words upset me greatly.

In human relationships, there is often a problem of vanity. For example, one of the spouses has a promotion, he begins to earn more, and his character changes for the worse. What is pride? in the context of family? First of all, it is a destructive and destructive factor. No one will tolerate a proud man next to him in his home.

It is especially sad to watch a completely new, stranger with this vice appear in someone’s family. Everyone around him has to endure it and can do nothing about it. Gradually, the situation heats up, and minor conflicts begin first. Is there any way to influence the situation?

What can I say about my son, Valentine? Well, he's a good guy. Responsive, honest, loyal. I always said he would never leave his parents or betray them. Of course, as a child, he also had a bullying period, but we passed it quite quickly. A couple of fights, two days spent not at home, but at friends. Basically, that's it.

He went to college on his own, on a budget. Valya has long been interested in biology, so he passed the exams from the first time - to the faculty of interest to him. I don't know much about it, my father didn't even try. I don't know who Valya is. But he decided for himself that it was time to learn, and let the party take a back seat.

Near the end of the fourth year, his son had a job. I do not mean his endless part-time jobs, but normal work, by profession. From that moment on, he became a different person. Growing up, independent. And at the same time, farther away from us, parents. He did not come to the kitchen for lunch, but simply ordered delivery if he was in the mood. There is nothing better than a home kitchen. This behavior immediately caught my eye.

At that time, my husband and I exchanged with a surcharge the former apartment of his mother for housing in a new building. For his son, for his future. He has already hinted that he will soon be able to get more and then want to shoot something separately. So why spend money on someone else's living space? What if we, his mom and dad, took care of everything?

So Valya began to live separately. It was unusual at first. He's there, we're here. But then we got used to it. My husband and I stopped fighting for lack of space. He was able to turn on the TV at high volume as he liked. Stuff. But then Mary came into our lives.

The girl of Masha’s son is a very peculiar girl. She is from a generation of young people who have never known grief or trouble all their lives. Even older girls did not have a decree as a child. We remember other times. We didn't know what pride was. But that's irrelevant.

So Masha doesn't like a lot of things. She does not like to clean, work, cook, listen to criticism, meet. So after meeting me, I was sure that this was another “period” in my son’s life. And that sooner or later it will pass too. But I didn't guess this time. Mary became pregnant, and our life took a new turn. Unfortunately, not in the right direction.

If before the "bubble" appears Valya deflected dust from her, then with each subsequent month Masha more and more turned into the likeness of some deity. No one has the right to contradict her. Her place is the bed, and she does not have to lift anything heavier than the phone. Yeah, six months, I get it. But dusting the table just out of boredom, can't you?

My son used to do cleaning himself. Got it. Now he is constantly late at work, then he buys himself in the store and comes, cooks. Mary can't cook. This makes her feel bad and tired. Once every couple of days she can go outside, go to the boutiques.

Last weekend, she gave me a gift for my son. For his money, he took them to the photographer. For a thematic photo shoot. There, they pose half naked, he kisses her stomach, and she covers everything that normal people cover with clothes. If it's art, then I'm a Spanish pilot. And, you know, in the end, she's tired of it.

Peels' daughter-in-law A called me last weekend, wanting to talk. Of course I am. Maybe there's something important. Advice or something. No, the announcement. It's just her style. You see, she found out that she didn't live in her apartment or even her husband's. It's in a living space written in my name. To be honest, we used to think about giving our son a gift and rewriting the apartment in his name, but that was before Maria came into our lives.

In short, either I rewrite everything on my son and they continue to live, without any complaints. Or their family moves in with matchmakers. The house is huge. Only in the village. And Valya will be able to get to work, if only he will go out at night. All right, there's plenty of room in that cabin. It is. All because Masha has the impression that around her “walls are not native”. Stress in a mother means stress in a child. She read about it.

I understand perfectly well that this is a cheap manipulation and in case of which she is just trying to be insured. Well, divorce and house in half. But what do we do? Her son is very supportive. Everything. The husband does not care, he says: Valya is already an adult, let him decide. My heart is bleeding. Not only is her daughter-in-law lazy, but she is also a mean blackmailer.

Peels And the house itself can not hit a finger. He's also making claims. If you ask what pride is, I will point to my daughter-in-law. This is how much honor there can be in a person, so that he would not hesitate to talk to the elders. I'm shocked. But you have to agree. We bought this apartment for our son, not to ruin his family life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting