On the men's care ... one that is elementary!

Once upon a time I went astray. Moreover ... I got lost. And instead, what would make an attempt to go back on it, I continued to move forward, eagerly and confidently sweeping away everything in its path, that one way or another, do not fit into the picture of my vision of life. I would think it was very time ... and why, in fact, happened, but at the age of "the will" all at once, rather, it would be the last thing I would have imagined ...

Yes, of course, the family and society as nothing else can contribute to "knock down" from the very astray ... But thank God that sooner or later, before each person full circle, leading him to the roots ... to understand the true values ​​in life. And often, it becomes only a matter of time ...

Always ... for centuries, the greatest value in human life were ... relationship. Simple human relations. And it is necessary to peer deep into them, scrutinizing and soak up all that they currently are. It is a real mecca for inner growth and development. And for self-improvement ...

It is impossible to experience for yourself all the warmth of his heart, constantly worrying about the outside. Or appreciate the momentary surge of emotion, hoping to get him something more tangible. And is a yellow flower plucked by the road, with a special stop for this, not a lot more human value that hides under a incredible spiritual impulse ... poryvische, I would say! At the time, as for the purchase of an expensive bottle of perfume a great mind is not necessary. And frequently, and do movements ...

Men care ... one that is elementary, it is always much nicer ... Call from another country and ask what she wanted out of there ...? After this issue, in her mind, and even will not have thought to call something specific, because his sincerity and desire to deliver a pleasant She simply dissolve a possible settlement in the women's head ...

A ban her out of the car without the help of a male ... it would seem just ... ohh, and this is "the highest aerobatics" ... and costs nothing except male attention. And, of course, do not care ... and smeared if she stepped in a puddle, or break any nails, trying to open the door itself? And this ... is what gets her through the heart, where it remains for a long time.

And it does not happen do not worry, if you make the next visit to the ABC taste away for a minute share in the next section ... and come back out with colorful cards in his bosom, which she had solemnly presented only in the car. "Fifty" costs will never be on a par with the amount of happiness in her eyes in surprise and wonder ... and even do not try to avoid in my head the birth of the idea that it may look stupid, naive or childish ... My eyes at the moment obtaining this card could not help but be filled with tears ... tears of peace and happiness ...

At such moments, inside Women are inverted and in response to a man's expression of emotion, it appears ... the native women. The head, with its usual pragmatic-thinking gives way to the heart, and she fades into the background. On the scene feelings ... so all the present and the truth that is contained within it. This happens in cases where the heart are acting. And when the actions are subject to emotional outbursts, not the calculation of the head.

And then ... the same yellow flower plucked by the road, will stand on the dresser and delight her eyes much longer than a regular bottle of expensive perfume ... A "three-dollar" Turkish Delight, which was brought from Istanbul, will be for her a thousand times sweeter than any expertly prepared tiramisu in the newfangled coffee shop ... I say this for sure, because ... check!)

Tags

See also

New and interesting