For the dough:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 grams) cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder and half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 3-4 tablespoons cocoa
For the cream:
- 1 liter of sour cream
- 1.5 cups of sugar (or less)
- A little starch or a thickening agent for cream
For the glaze:
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 40 grams butter
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa
Or use melted chocolate, if in doubt glaze
1. In a bowl break the eggs and beat them with a mixer into a homogeneous thick foam.
2. To add the sugar eggs, beaten to the sugar has dissolved.
3. In the dough, add sour cream and flour mixed with baking powder, stir until smooth
4. The dough was divided into two parts, one part add cocoa. In the second part, you can add raisins or any dried fruit.
5. Chocolate portion bake at medium temperature in a pan, pre-laid by parchment.
6. The white part bake in split form, also pre-lay a parchment. Willingness to check the wooden stick.
7. Prepare the cream: Mix all the ingredients for the cream with a mixer.
8. White cake cut into two pieces, sandwiched with cream.
9. Chocolate cake break into pieces, dip slices in sour cream ...
10. stacked on a white cake slide.
Prepare the chocolate glaze: Mix sugar, cocoa and cream, add the butter and put on fire. Simmered almost bring to a boil.
Pour glaze cake. At the request decorate nuts, fresh strawberries ... everything will look beautiful!