Pancakes, baked this recipe to a very - very thin, supple and delicious. They are easy to prepare various stuffed pancakes: uzelochki, bags, envelopes.
Milk - 500 ml
Flour - 4 tablespoons with a large slide (~ 150 g)
Starch- 4 tablespoons (~ 100 g)
Eggs - 4 pieces
Vegetable or melted butter - 2 tablespoons
Sugar - 1-2 tablespoons (or to taste)
Salt - 0, 5 tsp.
To cook the pancakes without small holes, it is necessary to prepare the dough without using a mixer.
To prepare the dough, mix the flour, starch, salt and sugar. Add the egg mixture to the dry, stir. Gradually pour in, stirring constantly, warm milk.
Thoroughly kneaded dough to get rid of lumps. If you can not get rid of them completely, strain the mixture through a sieve. Add vegetable oil or melted butter. Once again, all good stir. As a result, you should get quite a batter. Let it sit for 30 minutes. This will allow to swell gluten flour and your pancakes will be more elastic, will not break during baking.
Grease the pan with oil only for baking the first pancake. All the rest - a dry frying pan.
- A dough comprises starch which does not dissolve in the milk or in water. This leads to the fact that the dough is constantly striving to exfoliate and it is necessary to stir. It is advisable to do this before each next set of tests in the ladle.
- Dough for these pancakes enough liquid. It is more like water than the dough. Do not try to make it thicker, adding flour or starch. This recipe does not need to monitor the consistency of the dough, you just need to take just as much as it is written in the recipe.
- Frying pancakes is very important to choose the right temperature conditions. Pancakes should be fried fast enough. If pancake fried too long, increase the intensity of the plate.
- If you do not have much experience cooking pancakes, start with a smaller diameter pans because greater than the diameter of the pan, the more apparent becomes possible problems.
- Super thin pancakes recipe is designed for cooking is thin pancakes. If you pour too much dough in the pan, then most likely, it will be difficult to turn a pancake without tearing it, and it will be too long to bake. You need to pour the dough so that it covered the bottom of the pan with a thin layer.
- Dough with the addition of starch less "dense" and baking easier to tear than conventional dough for pancakes, so it is important that enough pancake bake on one side and then turn it over to the other side.
- Because the pancakes from the dough with starch have a lighter structure and easier to tear during baking, turn them need more accuracy than pancakes from the regular test.