How to make pancakes with meat filling

Recently, a friend bought me delicious pancakes and shared the secret of their preparation. "The thin pancake dough in this recipe is unusual - for 1 liter of milk 8 eggs, which is why they turn out so tasty," she explained. - And yet, in order to be more fragrant, be sure to send them to the oven for a few minutes.

For anyone who wants to know, How to make pancakes with meat oven, editorial "Site" I have prepared detailed instructions.

This dish can be prepared for lunch or served as a snack, and it is ideal for breakfast.

Pancakes with meat Ingredients
  • 1 l milk
  • 8 eggs
  • pepper-flavor
  • salt
  • flavouring
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • fluff
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 550g flour
  • 800g pork
  • 2 bulbs
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • 150g butter

Preparation
  1. Extinguished lemon juice soda pour milk and mix with flour.

2. Also hammer eggs into a bowl, add salt and spices.

3. Grind the greens and also add to the dough.

4. Bring the mixture to uniformity and start frying thin pancakes.

5. For filling, cut the meat into small pieces and roast in a pan, salting and adding spices.

6. Also grind and roast the onions separately from the meat, adding some salt. In order for the onion to have a pleasant caramel color, add sugar as well.

7. Then mix the onions with the meat and start the pancakes. Filled with meat pancakes lay out on a prepared pan and fields with melted butter.

8. Then send the pancakes to the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 150 degrees.

Delicious meat pancakes. I'm sure your family will be happy! Do not be lazy to spend just an hour on cooking to cheer up loved ones, feeding them this wonderful dish.

Tags

See also

New and interesting