Pumpkin pancake recipe on milk

Pumpkin is a favorite vegetable of autumn. I'm ready to eat it anyway! But my children do not like this delicious and super useful vegetable: and neither in the form of porridge, nor in the form of soup. But there are so many vitamins and trace elements in it that you get tired of listing.

More recently, my Kuma Irina suggested to me an excellent recipe for pancakes, in the dough of which, in addition to the usual ingredients, puree from pumpkin is included. Exactly. pumpkinEspecially in combination with the delicate curd filling, conquered my whole family with an unparalleled taste.

I just finish frying them as the plate becomes almost empty. My house puts out pancakes while they're still hot. That's the pumpkin in them! But that doesn't stop the kids, even the husband, who rarely praises, said they were delicious.

DepositPhotos

How to make pancakes with milk and today the editorial office "Site" I have prepared for you an amazing pancake. These pancakes can be safely fed to anyone who does not eat pumpkin.

The pancakes are very hearty and moderately sweet. A delicious and useful autumn dessert!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 100g pumpkin
  • 160g flour
  • 20g butter
  • 400g cottage cheese
  • 0.5 tbsp powdered sugar
  • salt
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Let’s start with the preparation of pumpkin puree, which is necessary for the test. To do this, clean and cut into small pieces of pumpkin, place it in an oven heated to 180 degrees for half an hour, then make it puree with a blender.

2. In a convenient container, mix milk with eggs, pumpkin puree, flour and a pinch of salt until a homogeneous mass is obtained.

3. To prepare the filling, grind the cottage cheese through a sieve, and then mix it with powdered sugar.

4. Put a pan with a thick bottom on the stove and heat. With the help of a silicone brush, lubricate it with vegetable oil and pour a small portion of dough, evenly distributing the pan throughout the surface. Bake pancakes on one side until the golden border appears, then turn over. Roast the other side until the color is red. Put the finished pancakes on the plate.

5. Put one tablespoon of filling on the surface of the pancake, evenly distributing it throughout the pancake. Roll the pancake with roulette. Do that to every pancake.

6. Cut the tubularly rolled pancakes in half, then place them in an oiled baking mold.

7. On top of pancakes you can lay out small pieces of butter, as well as sprinkle them on top with sugar to taste.

8. Bake pancakes in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes. That's it, pancakes are ready. Bon appetit!

I also offer you a recipe for a very delicate and tasty pumpkin casserole. This cheese-pumpkin dessert is liked by both adults and children. And it looks so seductive that it can safely take center stage on the festive table.

Pancakes made with pumpkin-pureThey are very tasty, delicate and aromatic. You can serve them, like any pancake, with sour cream, honey or any jam.

Pancakes with pumpkin "Autumn" will be a great idea for a delicious and healthy breakfast! Share with your friends this wonderful recipe, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting