There are people. There are bad people

There are people who just need to kill. On site. That they did not breed and do not infect the earth their genetic garbage.

On Monday and Tuesday I was in Moscow. The trip was excellent, all the questions decided to leave the city, drove two hours Balashihinsky terrible traffic jam - the call from Nizhny.
"Sanya, there is a very good man got into big trouble. Urgently need a fourth negative. There Are Many. There are so many not. There is only in Moscow. The account goes on the clock. You all bring much to say. Can you help? ". Well, it is necessary - it should be. Half an hour later the ambulance flew. Overloaded small refrigerator.
All the while, every 10 minutes phoned on the situation. Flew. Benefit put new tires and it did not rain.
Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod. 405 kilometers. 2:00 43 minutes.
Vladimir region. Village. 2am. The length of the village about 300 meters. Lights with light, four-lane road bump. The speed of about 180 km / h. Glowing stick, radar, siren.
Ottormazhivatsya. Stands across a wider ghoul. I explain the situation to him.
- Show that you are traveling.
I opened the trunk, showing the refrigerator.
- Open.
- Yes, there is blood.
- I said open. I do not know what you're taking it.
Open.
And then this from ka%, pulled out his knife and notched one of the four containers. I do not have time to say anything.
- You Th doing !!! You messed up drug!
- Um ... Yes, indeed blood ... Let's go to the car.
I do all the nerves almost ran into this car.
Captain sits there. A man of about 35. I explained to him the situation. No longer mince words telling of the flawed container and preparation.
HE: - Come on leave.
His companion:
- Why did you do it?
- Yes, how do I know that they're being taken?
Captain turns to me and says:
- You go, I continue to warn. Just hurry careful.
The first already wails:
- Yes, can not be a wheelbarrow with excess let !!!
And then there was something I could not expect:
With the words "I always knew you CCCC% ka" - he hit in the face the lieutenant.
The one leg shot up above his head. Cut down with one blow. That's when dropped - not even budge.
- You go, brother. And sorry for the drug if you can. Human Settlements will go - turn on the emergency gang not to brake. I pass over the radio now. Only careful.
- Got It. Thank you, Captain.
I have time. Man will live.
Thank you, Captain.
Only here, sorry, your name does not have time to ask ...

history of Tequilla

Tags

See also

New and interesting