On 8 servings:
225g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
175 g of dark chocolate, broken into pieces
8 eggs, yolks and whites divided
200 grams of sugar
50g plain flour
40 g ground almonds
1 hr. L. cream of tartar (can be replaced with natural lemon juice in a ratio of 1: 2 (two parts juice))
1. Preheat oven to 190 C. Lay parchment with a diameter of 23 cm.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan. Set aside.
3. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
4. Add the melted chocolate and butter, then add the flour and ground almonds.
5. Beat the whites separately with cream of tartar until a creamy mass and soft peaks - not perevezbeyte, otherwise the cake will be too dry. It is best to take a protein at room temperature.
6. Add the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture, then shift into the form.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until the cake did not grab the edges, but remain slightly creamy liquid in the middle. Leave in the form, and then pass on to the plate. Ideally, apply a little warm, sprinkle with powdered sugar and a dollop of whipped cream.