- Mushrooms - 400 g
- Pepper - 2 pcs.
- Lettuce or Chinese cabbage
- Parsley, basil
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Garlic - 1-2 cloves
- Salt and pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Mushrooms clean, chop and fry in vegetable oil. You can use any other mushrooms: fresh, frozen, canned.
2. Wash peppers, cored and cut into strips.
3. Green wash, dry and chop. Garlic is passed through the press or chop.
4. Prepare the filling. Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir.
5. In a bowl put lettuce, mushrooms and pepper on top, sprinkle with herbs and pour over the dressing.
6. Salad is ready.