Morning Girl

7-00. First Service.
 Aaa- Shut up, bastard! Damn, where are you ?! Who taught you such a nasty scrape sound, I have now the cerebellum burst! .. Germans, Nazis, Russian siemens ponadelali torturing people ... ...
Hrr
7-10. a second alarm.
 What?! A? I am not sleeping. Shut up, I get up already. While there, you know what? I will not go to work today. I am sick, I have a rash on the body poshla- No, I have a pipe burst and the whole apartment zatopilo- grandmother leg slomala- Sister rozhaet- fire. Our neighbors lit up. No, a bomb planted in a locked and all evacuated in their pajamas. I can not go to work in your pajamas priyti- I got into an accident, miraculously survived, but my shock, it is necessary to lie down. Diarrhea. I covered the diarrhea, I can not move away from the push farther than 10 meters v vzryvayus- Hrr-pp

7-15. Third Service.
 Lord, how you all got me! I get up, get up! She got up. She lay down again. Three to four: rose finally, hallelujah! Ida. Where? And in tubzike. Sela- ---. Xp-pp-Oh! I almost fell. She got up. I hate all.

7-20. bathroom.
 Hello, an elderly woman in the mirror. Where is my passport 24? This aunt 40. Her wrinkled face, circles under the eyes would envy Nadezhda Krupskaya. And it highlights the bathroom? And it got a pimple. Hello, my friend, I have just today interview. Shower. Aaaaaa !!! Turned off the hot water!

7:25 v 7:30. bathroom.
 Fuck!---!---.!--..!-----------..!!!!----!!-!!! To you in the world to Regina Dubovitskaya met, -!

7:30 v 7:35. tupezh in the hallway.
 We must take the hair and put the head. Now I'll take a hair dryer, plug it in and I'll stack their gorgeous hairstyle. So, right now. Fe-en! Now we will head to dry

7:35 v 7:50. in the hallway.
 How much time do? AAA !!! After 20 minutes, get out! Hairdryer, outlet, dry them! Hell, all confused. Damn, well, as always! To hell with you, yourself dry up! Mascara. Creature! Smudge! Damn, damn, damn!

7:50 v 8:30. before the cabinet.
 How do you have so many things ?! Why do you ?! Wearing nothing. Solid rags! In this I was yesterday, the leg would have to trim - FIG, this freeze is not enough, it is already out of fashion, oh found. No, I have a bag to him suitable netu- I bum! Everything is over. Okay, what else is there

8:30 v 8:35. chaotic motion of the apartment.
 Mama!!! I am late! Where the charge for the phone? Damn, keys. Where are you gone ?! Ahhh !!! Found - kill!

8: 35-8: 45. methodical movement of the apartment.
 So, quietly. Now all there. Where could I do with them? Yes anywhere !!! Keys, and? Darling, please, I'm late! -And, There you are! In tubzike- strange, okay I'll think about it later. All I have left.

8:45 in the hallway.
 All right already, you can relax, still opozdala- Goodbye, middle-aged woman with a nest on his head. Till tomorrow!

Tags

See also

New and interesting