The most famous pikaper CIS





In this post you will learn how to hook up the girl and at the same time, spend a little money.

The most famous pikaper CIS



Pickups heifers

The most famous pikaper CIS

Some tips from the best pickup artist: Girls do not like to choose for themselves platit.Luchshe cheaper places such as McDonald's. In any case, you need to limit the girl if it consciously or not exceed a budget, for example, 150 rubley.Mozhno sekonomit, ordered a minimally or not ordered at all, citing the example that you just come from the dentist. In general, standard - a cup of coffee. There are many ways to share the expense of a woman, the most simple and effective are as follows: - Girl, what do you, will not pay for your coffee? - Well, half? - Add me $ 100, please. - With you 100 rubles. Healthy male

The most famous pikaper CIS

Some tips from the best pickup artist: Girls do not like to choose for themselves platit.Luchshe cheaper places such as McDonald's. In any case, you need to limit the girl if it consciously or not exceed a budget, for example, 150 rubley.Mozhno sekonomit, ordered a minimally or not ordered at all, citing the example that you just come from the dentist. In general, standard - a cup of coffee. There are many ways to share the expense of a woman, the most simple and effective are as follows: - Girl, what do you, will not pay for your coffee? - Well, half? - Add me $ 100, please. - With you 100 rubles. Healthy male & quot; title = «A few tips from the best pickup artist: Girls do not like to choose for themselves platit.Luchshe cheaper places such as McDonald's. In any case, you need to limit the girl if it consciously or not exceed a budget, for example, 150 rubley.Mozhno sekonomit, ordered a minimally or not ordered at all, citing the example that you just come from the dentist. In general, standard - a cup of coffee. There are many ways to share the expense of a woman, the most simple and effective are as follows: - Girl, what do you, will not pay for your coffee? - Well, half? - Add me $ 100, please. - With you 100 rubles. Healthy male »& gt;

Statistics for April: April turned out to be a hot month. I have completed 180% of the plan (100 approaches per month). I did a 184 approach, including:
 - 167 refused.
 - 11 given contact
 - 4 took a business card
 - 2 talked Uhuuuuuuuu :: wink :: About B: Girls usually I fall in love, although I want to be all that was between us was no more than a pleasant memory. My ideal relationship - meet at least the appearance of such a desire in me or the girl.
I can be an interesting conversationalist, fun to walk gently and passionately making love.
So I invite you, my dear, to meet with me. The main rule - after the first meeting you have to tell me whether you want to be with me in bed so as not to waste our time in vain.

The most famous pikaper CIS

Statistics for April: April turned out to be a hot month. I have completed 180% of the plan (100 approaches per month). I did a 184 approach, including:
 - 167 refused.
 - 11 given contact
 - 4 took a business card
 - 2 talked Uhuuuuuuuu :: wink :: About B: Girls usually I fall in love, although I want to be all that was between us was no more than a pleasant memory. My ideal relationship - meet at least the appearance of such a desire in me or the girl.
I can be an interesting conversationalist, fun to walk gently and passionately making love.
So I invite you, my dear, to meet with me. The main rule - after the first meeting you have to tell me whether you want to be with me in bed so as not to waste our time in vain. & Quot; title = «Statistics for April: April turned out to be a hot month. I have completed 180% of the plan (100 approaches per month). I did a 184 approach, including:
 - 167 refused.
 - 11 given contact
 - 4 took a business card
 - 2 talked Uhuuuuuuuu :: wink :: About B: Girls usually I fall in love, although I want to be all that was between us was no more than a pleasant memory. My ideal relationship - meet at least the appearance of such a desire in me or the girl.
I can be an interesting conversationalist, fun to walk gently and passionately making love.
So I invite you, my dear, to meet with me. The main rule - after the first meeting you have to tell me whether you want to be with me in bed so as not to waste our time in vain. »& Gt;

via unab0mber