The most famous pikaper CIS

In this post you will learn how to hook up the girl and at the same time, spend a little money.

Pickups heifers

Some tips from the best pickup artist: Girls do not like to choose for themselves platit.Luchshe cheaper places such as McDonald's. In any case, you need to limit the girl if it consciously or not exceed a budget, for example, 150 rubley.Mozhno sekonomit, ordered a minimally or not ordered at all, citing the example that you just come from the dentist. In general, standard - a cup of coffee. There are many ways to share the expense of a woman, the most simple and effective are as follows: - Girl, what do you, will not pay for your coffee? - Well, half? - Add me $ 100, please. - With you 100 rubles. Healthy male

Some tips from the best pickup artist: Girls do not like to choose for themselves platit.Luchshe cheaper places such as McDonald's. In any case, you need to limit the girl if it consciously or not exceed a budget, for example, 150 rubley.Mozhno sekonomit, ordered a minimally or not ordered at all, citing the example that you just come from the dentist. In general, standard - a cup of coffee. There are many ways to share the expense of a woman, the most simple and effective are as follows: - Girl, what do you, will not pay for your coffee? - Well, half? - Add me $ 100, please. - With you 100 rubles. Healthy male & quot; title = «A few tips from the best pickup artist: Girls do not like to choose for themselves platit.Luchshe cheaper places such as McDonald's. In any case, you need to limit the girl if it consciously or not exceed a budget, for example, 150 rubley.Mozhno sekonomit, ordered a minimally or not ordered at all, citing the example that you just come from the dentist. In general, standard - a cup of coffee. There are many ways to share the expense of a woman, the most simple and effective are as follows: - Girl, what do you, will not pay for your coffee? - Well, half? - Add me $ 100, please. - With you 100 rubles. Healthy male »& gt;

Statistics for April: April turned out to be a hot month. I have completed 180% of the plan (100 approaches per month). I did a 184 approach, including:
 - 167 refused.
 - 11 given contact
 - 4 took a business card
 - 2 talked Uhuuuuuuuu :: wink :: About B: Girls usually I fall in love, although I want to be all that was between us was no more than a pleasant memory. My ideal relationship - meet at least the appearance of such a desire in me or the girl.
I can be an interesting conversationalist, fun to walk gently and passionately making love.
So I invite you, my dear, to meet with me. The main rule - after the first meeting you have to tell me whether you want to be with me in bed so as not to waste our time in vain.

Statistics for April: April turned out to be a hot month. I have completed 180% of the plan (100 approaches per month). I did a 184 approach, including:
 - 167 refused.
 - 11 given contact
 - 4 took a business card
 - 2 talked Uhuuuuuuuu :: wink :: About B: Girls usually I fall in love, although I want to be all that was between us was no more than a pleasant memory. My ideal relationship - meet at least the appearance of such a desire in me or the girl.
I can be an interesting conversationalist, fun to walk gently and passionately making love.
So I invite you, my dear, to meet with me. The main rule - after the first meeting you have to tell me whether you want to be with me in bed so as not to waste our time in vain. & Quot; title = «Statistics for April: April turned out to be a hot month. I have completed 180% of the plan (100 approaches per month). I did a 184 approach, including:
 - 167 refused.
 - 11 given contact
 - 4 took a business card
So I invite you, my dear, to meet with me. The main rule - after the first meeting you have to tell me whether you want to be with me in bed so as not to waste our time in vain. »& Gt;

via unab0mber

Tags

See also

New and interesting