Not very fresh, but still ....

This work was commissioned by two students of one of the American universities, Rebecca and Harry, after the experiment conducted by a teacher of English language and literature.

Students were asked to write a story Tandem:
Each student had to write a paragraph on a sheet of paper and send to its neighbor on the desk.
He read the writing, wrote a paragraph in the continuation of the story, he handed back the sheet, and so on.
The resulting story was supposed to be connected, which asked students to be sure to read the already written.
Participants are strictly forbidden to converse with each other - so, everything said was reflected in their stories.
The resulting story was completed only if both authors agree on a common end.

Story:

(Rebecca :) Laura could not decide which flavor of the tea she liked the most.
Her favorite, chamomile, with a cup which can be so nice and comforting to curl up under the covers, and now reminded her about Roger - he once said that he liked chamomile tea.
Oh, these have been happy and peaceful times ...
She finally decided that there will be more to think about Roger, but her thoughts were returning to it again and again.
It seemed she could not think about anything else.
In addition, its long forgotten asthma began again to remind myself.
Yes, chamomile tea is clearly not fit.

(Harry :) At that time, Chief Sergeant Roger Harris, the commander of the assault unit, which is currently in orbit Skylon 4, had been concerned about things much more important, and he did not have time to think about that empty-headed neurotic astmatichke name Laura, with whom he had a good night about a year ago.
He grabbed transgalaktichesky communicator and snapped curtly:
& lt; Head Senior Sergeant Harris is Geostantsiyu 17. They went into a polar orbit. No sign of resistance so far ... & gt;
Before he could finish the report, blue beam of charged particles slipped out of the darkness of space and struck a gaping hole in the cargo hold of his ship.
The ship shuddered, and Roger was thrown out of the seat so that he flew through the Command Module. (Rebecca :) he had hit his head against the bulkhead and died almost instantly, but not before he had time to repent that physically abused and mocked the sole a woman who loved him.
Soon, the government of the Earth stop the senseless war against peaceful farmers Skylon 4. The next morning, Laura had read in her morning paper:
& lt; Congress passed a law banning all war and space travel & gt ;.
The news cheered her for a moment, and then she was bored.
She looked out the window, thinking of his youth - those times when days passed slowly and carelessly, and when there were no newspapers and TV to distract her from the innocent contemplation of all the beautiful things in the world.
& lt; Why a girl should be deprived of innocence, before becoming a woman, & gt; she said softly.

(Harry :) She had no idea that she had to live no more than 10 seconds.
Thousands of kilometers away in the town warship Anu'udriantsev released the first volley of lithium-hydrogen bombs.
Close and thick-headed pacifists who lobbied the Treaty on the unilateral disarmament of outer Earth, the planet did defenseless target for the hostile empires Aliens who have sworn to destroy once and for all humanity.
Two hours after the signing of the Treaty, Anu'udrianskie ships went to the Earth; they had sufficient firepower to blow the planet up into small pieces.
Since the protective cordons were removed, they quickly brought his plan into execution.
Lithium hydrogen bombs entered the atmosphere, bypassing the system shutdown FFP (space defense).
The president, who was at that time on the board of the Mobile Command Center - super secret submarine base in the Pacific Ocean, felt the immense power explosion that sprayed poor dumb Laura and 4 billion people.
President furious banged his fist on the table:
& lt; We can not afford! I'll show them this treaty! We will, as my colleague, dip them in all the galactic water closet! & gt;

(Rebecca :) This is some bullshit. I refuse to continue this mockery of literature.
My co - wild, illiterate teenager with chauvinistic manners.

(Harry :) Ah well! Then you're selfish and preoccupied nevrotichka, and your books will be sold in drugstores near purgenom.
& lt; Oh, can I drink chamomile tea? Or can I still enjoy what other EBA!% * Tea?
Oh, not at all. I'm just fine fool, after watching the cheap Mexican soap operas. & gt;

(Rebecca :) Nerd.

(Harry :) Bitch.

(Rebecca :) moron.

(Harry :) Whore.

(Rebecca :) Ote%? * Smiling.

(Harry :) Schaub you fuck up.

(Rebecca :) And X% * WITH YOU - YOU NEANDARTALETS preterm !!!

(Harry :) Go-ka you have a drink of tea - you sort of prostitute.

(Teacher: Well done! 5 +++)

I found at

panda4ever

Tags

See also

New and interesting