C roof of a skyscraper broke man .......

C roof of a skyscraper broke people. Fortunately it was cool and small, from his pocket a mobile phone, immediately call the emergency services. Passed six floors. By the way there have been 336.

- Hello, this Rescue Service?
 - Yes, what we can do for you?
 - Help me - I'm falling!

Impartial voice inquired:

- Where to?
 - Down !!! - Shouted a young man losing his cool.
 - From Where?
 - With skyscrapers !!!
 - What?

The incident began frantically to remember what a skyscraper it skidded.

- The angle of the XYZ and M Streets-tion! - Finally he remembered.
 - Tex ... wait.

Person according to the law of gravity and Coriolis force flew twenty floors.

- Tex ... Angle M-tion and the XYZ straights. Skyscraper "Empire" - 336 floors. The bill for the spa ... I'm sorry you fell out of the window or from the roof?
 - From the roof !!!
 - So, the bill for rescuing two thousand loans. Plus tax for the location in the city. Total - 2115.89 credits.
 - Damn !!! (Hereinafter mats) - hysterically screaming once stood a young man - Rescue me as soon !!!
 - Do not be rude, citizen. Your mat above your skyscraper. You are able to pay the bill?
 - What other expense !? I - a poor student!
 - 2115.89 credits, given the fact that you are a student, a discount of 10 per cent, mean 1904.30 credits. So you can pay your bill in 1904.30 credits?
 - Bastards! Bourgeois! Extortionists !!! Yes I Do !!! - Cried the student, mechanically counting floors.
 - Well, answer another couple needed Issues ...
 - Save Me !!! - Howled flyer, rude interrupting rescue service.
 - A citizen of a student, you may be flying for the last time in my life, so enjoy the flight. You still fly and fly. The faster start, the faster saved. So, you are a citizen of our state?
 - Unfortunately, yes. - Suddenly calmed down the incident a poor student.
 - Well, you voluntarily rushed down?
 - Why do I have then called? - Reasonably objected flyer.
 - You insure your life?
 - Yes I Do! Save Me! - Again led his hurdy-gurdy man accidentally glancing down.
 - What, already?
 - What has?
 - Reached the asphalt! Ha ha ha, joke - unpleasant bass whinnied tube.
 - You think it funny, but I'm falling! - Vyalovato reproached poor guy.
 - Suffer student - a graduate student will ... maybe. And the last question - your name and account number.
 - Number 658776, surname Dedaloff.
 - Okay, Mr. Dedaloff, wait ...
 - Save me ... Hooters rebound suddenly interrupted him. Student hopelessly closed his eyes unable to enjoy the scenery flashing wall of a skyscraper. His ears whistled resistant air and his jacket loosely fluttered around, pretending wings. To asphalt was about fifty floors, and they all flashed swiftly.

- Hello, are you still here?
 - Yes I Do !!! Where are you, damn you ?!
 - Unfortunately, your credit is exhausted. It is not good to cheat, ay-ay-ay, - tube gently chided.
 - Save me!
 - No, we save only for payment in advance.
 - Save in debt !!!
 - This is contrary to the charter of our company. Have a good flight!
 - Its ... - but the handset beeps chirped funny rebound.
 - ... Lochi - student wept with horror looking at increasing the inscriptions on the billboards. Asphalt approaching inexorably as appendicitis. Phone rang.
 - Rescue Service?! - Cried hysterically student.
 - No, the news service, Channel 4. Dedaloff Monsieur, you are now a famous man, your flight look on all 50 channels! Give an exclusive interview before the untimely death. How are your feelings?
 - I feel like a meteor in the sky! Now get!
 - Hello! This BBC BBC! How do you feel?
 - Give the money !!!
 - What are you, sir, before the gates to paradise you still think of filthy lucre? ..
 - The whole world is shit !!!
 - Amen ...
 - Hello! This is Lucy! I've always loved you! And I will also posthumously! ..
 - Hello! Deathly service ...

Dedaloff threw the phone, but he flew close by, belching and screams.
Student closed his eyes and silently wept ...

Suddenly he felt the speed weakens, weakens and all came to naught. Not believing his feelings, student slowly opened zazhmurennye tight lids. He swayed in the soft paws rescue force field in some miserable hundred inches off the ground. Near blinking colored lights glider rescue service. Around the raging crowd, and fifty cameras persistently stared at him.

- You saved me yet? - With indescribable relief exhaled frustrated passenger Charon, barely parting with thoughts of death.
 - And that is not visible? - Muttered irritably rescuer - your happiness, that the director of "Empire" saw your flight on TV.
 - Does he agreed to pay for my salvation? - Sarcastically asked the student to recover.
 - Simply, he calculated that the cost of collecting body peel and will cost 67 credits expensive. Well you fell almost at the front door!

Young man happily slid down the force field on solid ground and was about to go about their business, but then two burly peace officers caught him under the handle.

- Citizen Dedaloff, you are a violator of public order, the cause of the crowds and traffic jams - Pharaoh monotone read some paper.
 - In addition, - hissed in his ear a second student - you deprived us of such a spectacle!

They took him by the evil glances and indifferent crowd of cameras ...

fire_81

Tags

See also

New and interesting