Got aunt)

This was at a time when the earth still went first secretaries of a well-known party.
 My Aunt - lady pleasant in all respects, the wife of former party worker yes plus to all head of a grocery store, - the circle of employees somebody's birthday, after a day's work back home. The mood, you know, excellent: the day is lived not in vain.
Opening the door, she heard the sound of water in the bathroom. "So, my dear at home!" And instead, to carry out the kitchen honest hard-earned products, she kicked off her sandals and walked into the bathroom.
Washed his hands and, thanks to the playful mood, he slipped his hand under the curtain. She found a familiar part of the body and the wife with the words "U-bye-bye-on! "I patted her fingers.
After such manifestations of conjugal affection Head grocery store fun I went into the kitchen. And then her knees buckled, lost breathing, pulse disappeared ... In the kitchen, her precious husband quickly made tea!
Aunt settled into a chair, and her faithful, suspecting nothing, said:
 - Hello, Zolotko. Already I back? Today we have a distinguished guest - the first secretary of the district committee has called for tea! While he was in the bathroom, you have to figure something on the table.
 After his words still buckled under her aunt and chair. Tea drinking in silence. Only high-ranking guest somehow smiled shyly.

Tags

See also

New and interesting