Why friends scold a pensioner who loves gatherings in a cafe

It's so great when there's something else going on in life besides the usual routine and the established way of life. Otherwise, you live as in a dream - time flies imperceptibly, there are no new impressions, and you can indulge. As our aunt says, she's being saved. playmates. However, they do not do very typical things for pensioners.

Editorial "Site" This story was received with some surprise, since our pensioners were not particularly profligate. However, this method can help you look at your life from a slightly different angle. How does that happen? We'll tell you now.

Cheerful friends are a kind of motivation. Aunts cheerful friends live in the city, the garden is not engaged, as they consider such a passion a waste of effort and time. You can say that the rich have their own quirks, but the thing is that these friends are quite ordinary retired women. Like thousands of others.

It usually happens that they call our aunt and come to visit. But it doesn't just happen. My aunt starts cooking something, goes to the store, buys groceries, something tasty, cleans, pretzels the apartment, all that. In general, nothing unusual, quite pleasure.

These meetings are infrequent, friends see each other more often. One of them went to another city for a month, and the other took up our aunt. The one, as usual, let's prepare for the reception, but the friend advised not to zealously, but rather take a walk somewhere in the city.

© Freepik Why not? The aunt rarely goes outside her area, and therefore decided to take the chance and change the situation a little. We agreed to meet in the center in a large mall, along the way and in the supermarket to stop, and in the meantime to drink a cup of coffee. Getting there is easy, by bus without transfers.

Call your beloved friend right now Auntie put herself in order, all the same going out into people, and went. There is no time limit for retirement. We met by two o'clock. The mall is quite cozy, not very crowded. Coffee shops are closed due to quarantine. I found a little pizza place. We went there.

In the restaurant there was coffee, dessert, and salad. It wasn't without pizza. The price tag aunt a little upset, but only a little, because, according to her, she had a great time! Relaxing atmosphereNew impressions, a friendly interior of the pizzeria and, of course, a cup of fragrant coffee. Auntie's been charging for a week!

I didn’t come home late, about eight. Not too lazy to calculate the cost of preparing dinner at home and going out into the world. It didn’t make much difference, but how many emotions! My aunt says it’s much more profitable because you don’t have to think about making everything taste good and inventing something new every time.

But most importantly! My aunt realized that she was still “wow”, because she constantly caught the looks of impressive men. It seems great for any woman. fuelling. And dressing up for the outing is much more pleasant than washing dishes after guests. And now, once a week or two, she goes out with her friends. They were happy to have her on their team.

Another pensioner told her aunt that the spender - it is better still to receive guests at home. But my aunt thinks otherwise. She literally blossomed and from meetings in coffee shops is not going to refuse. Even if the budget bites. Be sure to write down what you think about this and encourage the new aunt to take a life position? Everyone will be interested.

Cheerful friends A real salvation for those who feel the routine of being. But it also happens that a person has no friends. In our age, people consciously choose to be alone — does it make them feel better? Share your opinion in our community and thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting