My 49-year-old aunt recently gave birth to a child, and it would be fine if the father of the baby was not my 23-year-old friend.

“A serious relationship after 40 is nonsense! I will live only for myself, my dear, said Aunt Andrew. And then she got pregnant and had a baby at 49. However, motherhood has long ceased to surprise anyone. Only now the father of the baby was not anyone, but a close friend of the guy, who is 23 years old. How this happened and how this story ended, read further in the article.

My aunt always looked much younger than her years, even though she is now 49. She has her own lucrative business. In parallel, she rents out the property. She never complained about the lack of money. Hiking in beauty salons, beauticians and other female nonsense is a familiar thing for Natasha. She carefully monitors her diet, exercises and meditates every day.”

“But she did not succeed with her family. My aunt was married three times, and each time she initiated the divorce. “There is no fire in modern men, no thirst for life,” Natasha liked to repeat. I always looked at her with interest rather than admiration.

I have never met such women in my life. My mother, for example, is completely different from her sister. She is a family man, a true keeper of the hearth. Although her aunt occasionally pulls her mother out of her everyday routine, she does not like her lifestyle.”

“My aunt is very warm to me. When I was a child, she often spoiled me with expensive gifts, and gave me a trip abroad for my 18th birthday. It was the first time I saw people living in other countries. When I was 20, I was celebrating my birthday at home. The closest friends and relatives have come.”

On that day, my aunt met all of my surroundings. And I must say that Natasha guys really liked. We talked about everything for a long time. But I could not even imagine that this meeting would be fatal for my friend Anton. It wasn’t until a few years later that I found out that he started talking to Natasha almost every day. The point is that there was sympathy between them.”

Anton hasn't confessed to me for 2 and a half years! Just imagine how shocked I was. It all turned out when my aunt got pregnant. In general, it is hard to believe, but Natasha gave birth at 49 to my 23-year-old friend. And from the very beginning he knew that he would become a father, and did not even discourage his aunt from giving birth. Anton says he really loved Natasha. Like, when feelings are sincere, age is not a hindrance.

I just don't understand him. All my arguments seem ridiculous to him. A friend thinks I don't know anything about love. And it seems to me that my aunt is just using Anton, trying to use him to postpone her old age.

“My mother didn’t understand Natasha either at first. But when she gave birth, everything changed. She said it was a gift of fate. After all, women at this age do not give birth so often. It doesn’t matter who the father is. The main thing is that he has a life.

I wouldn't get involved. But the thing is, Anton is my best friend. And now I just don't know how to communicate with him.”

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Love is truly submissive to all ages. Today’s history only proves that. The problem with the main character is that he cannot accept the fact that people have different life positions. What is normal for others may not be acceptable to them. And vice versa. We would like to remind you that The choice of each person is important to respect. But how the relationship will develop best friends, only time will tell.

I wonder what you think of this story? Do you believe in a serious relationship after 40?

Tags

See also

New and interesting