What to cook when the husband silently brings meat and goes on business

I want sausages. Delicious, homemade, "from the oven." Of course, you can’t just get it, our aunt can do it. It's a treat. Says that nothing complicated, the ingredients are the simplest, without bells and whistles. She agreed to teach because she lives in another city. So tonight for dinner. porcine.

Editorial "Site" It's not just girls, there are guys. And they eat sausage. Here I am. You have to satisfy everyone’s needs, right? So, my aunt asked me, wrote everything down, it's time to see what happens! Put your apron on and let's go. It's time to make your home taste good.

Homemade pork sausage you'll need
  • 3kg pork
  • 300g lard
  • about 3-4 meters of small pig guts
  • salt, pepper and garlic to taste (garlic aunt puts a lot)

Homemade pork sausage
  1. For sausages usually suitable necks or back. You need to look if the neck is quite greasy, then it should either be cleaned a little or given less fat. Although, if you like fat sausage, then leave it as it is. All meat needs to be cut a little.

2. Salo cut too, but sometimes it is better to grind it harder or even pass through a meat grinder. Mix all the ingredients and mix them properly. The mince can be viscous, then add some cold water to it.
  3. Intestines can be bought already prepared, otherwise they need to be soaked in a solution of water and soda, and then washed properly. Usually the top is removed. fat-filmThe intestine is immediately cut into parts that you will fill, then washed, it is put on the nose of the tap. Then the intestine must be turned out and, if the smell remains, walk again with the back of the knife. It's important not to damage the shell.
  4. In order to fill the sausage, you will need a cone. If there is no such thing in the farm, it will do. plastic bottleOne that can be cut. The aunt starts by hand, stretching almost the entire intestine on the cone and gradually dissolves it.

5. Sausage should not be stuffed too tightly so that it does not burst during baking. If there is a gap, in this place the sausage is better to cut, let it be shorter, but without siphons. Tie the ends with a regular thread.
  6. The aunt makes sausage in the evening and then puts in the fridge all night to infuse. Baking in parchment in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius to ruddy. Once flips and pierces with a toothpick in swollen places. In forty minutes, ready!

From the editorial office of Sausage turned out amazing! We specifically added more garlic. You didn't. In general, we can argue about its number, we took six small heads. Be sure to write in the comments how much garlic you add and what spices you use. Any recipe can always be improved!

Homemade pork sausage This fuel is for adult men who care about how not to get hungry. I understand them perfectly! Look at this lazy recipe for homemade sausage baked up your sleeve, a great alternative when there are no guts under your hands. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting