My Aunt at 63 lives modestly, but never skimps on these 5 things, and doesn't advise you

I have an aunt who recently turned 63. She's an amazing woman. Every meeting with her inspires me. We recently talked to her about finances. She said she had a special savings system. She lives quite modestly, keeps a budget and never gets into debt. But that's not what struck me the most. Aunt Luba also added that there are 5 things on which to save absolutely impossible.

Editorial "Site" I appreciated Aunt Luba's list. And we wanted to share it with you.

This item Aunt Luba brought to the first place. She said, "It's all in vain if you're wearing an uncomfortable bra." And her words make sense. In good quality clothes, you feel much more comfortable. Expensive and well sewn underwear is pleasant and comfortable to wear. But this is not only for convenience, but also for self-confidence. In beautiful underwear, you feel like a queen.

It is very important for any woman to find her hairdresser. Not just go to the nearest barbershop around the corner, but find a good master. Aunt Luba says that hairstyle is one of the main indicators of how a woman treats herself. In addition, with age, hair needs special care. Therefore, it is important not to save on this. A professional master will help not only to make a successful haircut, but also to choose hair products.

Dentist Aunt emphasized this point separately: Honey, never skimp on the dentist. Better to make it more expensive but reliable.” We don't care for our teeth, but we shouldn't. After all, if you treat them with maximum care, then you will need much less money for this. Therefore, it is important to visit the dentist regularly and resolve problems before they turn into a disaster. New teeth will not grow, you need to protect the ones that are.

We often neglect full rest. It's very important. Rest helps us to regain strength and get a boost of energy. We often deny this, citing a lack of money. You don’t have to go abroad to relax. You can plan a trip to the forest or leave the city for a couple of days. It is important to give yourself time to rest and gain strength. So health will be stronger, and work more efficiently.

Perhaps you do not even notice it, but the situation in the house very much affects us. It should always be cozy, clean and comfortable. This in itself adds vitality. Our home is our safe place to hide from the fuss. If you don’t like going home, you need to change something. It's not about expensive repairs, it's about things that bring you joy. Do not deny yourself the seemingly nonsense for the house. All these things will help make your home your place of power.

After talking to my aunt, I realized that her savings system was about self-love. If you value yourself, take care of your body and soul, your life will be happier. You can’t save all your money and life is happening right now. You have to be able to enjoy it. Living here and now. Do you have any things you never save on?

Tags

See also

New and interesting