Not a melodrama plot, but a story about real life for two families.

“I realized that my father lived in two families when I was 15 years old,” says Anya. The childhood of a girl can hardly be called ordinary. Her mother was always next to her, and her father was nearby, living in a nearby apartment with Aunt Oley. How this is possible and what became a turning point in the life of young Ani, read further in the article.

When I was little, my father lived not with me and my mother, but in the next apartment with Aunt Oley. It never bothered me because I thought it was normal. But the older I got, the more suspicious I became. At school, all my classmates had ordinary families, and mine was always different.

I used to ask my mom why it was like that. After all, in fact, we get along well with both Dad and Aunt Oley. She treats me like a daughter, and I always call her my second mother. My mother answered all my questions every time: “Anyuta, grow up and understand everything.”

But I didn't understand, and I got even more confused. One day, my classmate Tanya was out of school for a week. The class began to gossip and talk about the fact that her father lived for two families and eventually abandoned her mother. When Tanya came to class, everyone started asking her if it was true. And she said, "Get off me!" Yeah, he's gone! Yeah, left me and my mom for another! Have you never seen this in a movie? This is not a movie, but real life!

At that moment, something shrunk inside me. I realized I had a very similar situation. Only my dad didn't leave my mom, but he's still there, helping her and me. But it's still kind of weird, don't you think? For a long time I lived in painful guesses, and I was directly afraid to talk to my father. I got tired of my mom's excuses, so I stopped asking her anything.

Once Aunt Olya asked me to help her with cleaning. She took care of the kitchen and entrusted me with the bedroom. I diligently wiped the dust on all shelves, put everything in place. It was so nice to see our photos standing on the bedside tables. That's where I noticed Dad's passport.

I knew where Aunt Oli kept all the documents, so I decided to take my passport there. But before that, I wanted to open it and look at my young father. “We look alike!” I thought at the time. I turned over a couple more pages and saw the stamp. In 1995, he legalized his relationship with Aunt Oley. I didn’t know what was going on because I was born in 2000.

So my dad got married 5 years before I was born? Questions matured in my mind, and I knew that this time there was no escape from my parents’ answers. I called my father and told him we needed to talk. He rushed right away, and I thank him so much, because I didn't feel good about it.

“I always thought it was Aunt Olya who entered your life with your mother. It turns out that it's quite the opposite. How is that possible?, in a disturbing voice I asked my father. He was nervous, but he said, "Your mother had been friends with Aunt Oley since university." Once Aunt Olya went on a rather long business trip and asked your mother to look after the apartment, sometimes cook for me. I don't know how it happened, it's kind of crazy. But I cheated on Aunt Ole with your mother: that's how you came to be.

The happy ending of a fist-sized Kom was squeezing my throat. He continued, When Aunt Olya came back, your mother confessed. She said she didn't want to take me away from her. She just dreamed of having a baby and was looking for a good man who could help her. Olya talked to her for a long time, and in the end they decided to leave everything as it is. We did not move, because now we are four: me, Olya, your mother and you, the little ray that connected us all.

I know this story sounds weird, and I think it's a great story for some melodrama. But sometimes life is unpredictable. I cannot judge the choice of my parents. But after all this, I began to love Aunt Olga even more. Her wise act gave me a sense of security, because I always knew that I had a mother, a father, and her.

From the editorial board, such stories are like a fairy tale. Sometimes miracles happen in real life, right? The wisdom of Olga, who forgave her husband, deserves respect. If you have experienced such situations, share your experience with our readers!

Tags

See also

New and interesting