Mom had to kick two daughters out of the house, one pregnant, the second with a small child in her arms.

Oh, that housing issue! How many families he destroyed, how many relationships he broke. It is only in this matter that the true essence of man is manifested. Recently, a friend of mine finally kicked her children out of the house. Wait to judge! First, listen to how mom and two daughters lived together.

Friendship with Katerina Fedorovna was inherited from my mother. They used to be employees. Then they stopped communicating, but I liked to gossip with Aunt Katya sometimes. I guess we had something in common in character. The fate of my friend was not good. At thirty she gave birth to a second daughter, and literally a year later her beloved husband died. The mother was left in a two-room Khrushchev with a five-year-old girl and her baby sister.

Katerina Fedorovna worked for three. All her free time she was engaged in the apartment and upbringing of girls. She didn't want to. due to financial difficulties The children were ignored. But she didn’t get any thanks from them, unfortunately. Aunt Katya tried not to lose hope that girls after graduation will get a job and begin to help her. But everything happened a little differently. One day after another hard shift, she I found the house of an unknown young man..

The eldest daughter, blushing, introduced her husband! Lena brought Anton and told her mother from the doorstep that they would stay in her apartment until they could film theirs. Aunt Katya, to put it mildly, “fig” from this, but could not object. She's back. hoped for sanity her daughter.

Of course, the newlyweds did not think about their living space. Theirs. The firstborn settled with them.Katerina Fedorovna and her youngest daughter. The scandals began, which is not surprising, because the apartment is very small. At first, the daughters lived in one room, and Aunt Katya in another. Then the younger Sasha moved to her mother’s room, and the former nursery was occupied by the young family of her eldest daughter.

And then day X came. Aunt Katya returned home and seemed to be in the past: Sasha met her with her boyfriend from the doorstep. The news was the same.

“Mom, this is my boyfriend and he’s going to live with us!”

Here the patience of the mother broke. Apparently, the youngest expected a soft mother. pop out in the kitchen or bathroomTo make room for another young family. Oh, yeah, I forgot to say something. For communal goods and products all this time was paid by Katerina Fedorovna.

Aunt Katya smiled softly after hearing her youngest daughter's statement and said:

“You all have a month to find a place to live. Everybody's out of here. Now I live by myself.

Of course, she heard in her address very vocabulary. Daughters threatened, swore, slapped and begged. Mom was adamant. She's 60 and they're all grown up. Want to have a private life? Let them do it in their apartments. By the way, my friend never regretted the decision. She's doing fine now. The children magically forgot their feelings and They bring their grandchildren for the weekend.

Tags

See also

New and interesting