Why You Shouldn't Read Married for Loneliness

Reading the most different now at least add up, and sometimes it is quite difficult to get to really something good. The classics are read to the holes, and from the new little comes. And then we got a story. "Married for Solitude.". The quick conclusion is that some modern works simply do not need to be read. We'll just justify it.

Of course, this is a personal matter of each person, he decides what he likes and what is not. And this could be stopped, if not for the “sludge” that remained after getting acquainted with this, we will not be afraid of this word, “shydevrom”. We're in the newsroom. "Site" We decided to understand why we didn't like this strange marriage with loneliness.

Already after the first change of plan, the impression of something fake and plastic is created. That's it. low-budgetWhere the main roles instead of people took robots, not even freshmen theater faculties. Once you understand this, there is an absolute vacuum around this insincere story. Total isolation from life. Some scenes are so banal and far-fetched that the hand itself “flipps”.

What's the phrase worth? “After pregnancy, she returned to work built and rejuvenated, the birth of a baby affected”. No, it really does happen to women. In these opuses. It's still interesting. For example: since the heroine is the boss, then during the alarm update in their office, an ordinary repairman is planted in the office to her - to monitor the sensors. Where else?

Do you understand what's going to happen? Of course! Love-carrots. The guy who turns the fire into the ceiling and walks with a stepladder, finds himself in the office of the boss, a principled and seen the views of the lady, and, of course, immediately there are feelings. This is despite the fact that the boss is pestered by men from all sides, but she is adamant and waiting for a repairman.

By the way, in the end of the story, this dude has his own tourist base. And in general, he is like a taxi driver, taxis "for the soul." He's got a billion-dollar defense company. In short, in this story, of course, "all garlic." You get tired of it all too quickly. Water, water, kilotons of water. There's no telling how you don't swim on it.

Marriage for loneliness What is a story? You can easily find a definition in Google. short-form (Novel) with one storyline. But not here. The story is stretched into more than 10 separate tabs, and we see this as a shameful ploy to “stuff” views in this way. The reader seems to have understood everything, but there follows a continuation. And after him. And more. There's no end to it.

There are absolutely no meaningful dialogues, secondary heroes with their experiences that do not end. At least I would like some order. Namely, the table of contents. It's about this, it's about that, and then there's the third thing. So it's all piled together. Anyone waiting for a story will be disappointed. It's a minimal story.

In general, somewhere on a married lover, with whom the heroine tried to build a relationship in pure thoughts (and how else?), a suspicion slipped into our souls that the author “leaked” an extremely clumsy scenario into the Network. And because of his primitiveness, he simply could not interest filmmakers. I am very interested in the Internet! To be honest, we are genuinely surprised that more than 100,000 people decided to get acquainted with this.

I'll tell you how it is. Not all of us were able to get that many letters. And whosoever did, did it himself. legitimate - What was all this? Why did I spend part of my life doing this? So you don't have to find out? The value of all this is just zero. At the end of every story there is a conclusion. He's not here. You might as well stick your head out the window and look at the street for an hour.

What was that? Perhaps the author thinks he wrote something really good. Meaningful. After all, the number of readings directly hints at this. But it seems to us that the distribution in the search engine is to blame. Loud headlineWhich, in fact, caused this flurry of interest. Which we bought, too. Married to loneliness. There is a certain inevitability involved in gender issues.

And if it all ended on the heroine’s first husband, who was suddenly taken out of the narrative, then one could fully understand this construction. Because then everything fits together. Two pages, the plot is clear, left alone with the child, without support, that's the essence, and you're lonely. Closed and forgot. But no. Another assumption – the author simply began to pull the owl on the globe to as much as possible Hypa.

All this blatant garbage, a kind of Graffomaniac gypsy caused quite natural. rage. Why do people read it, why do so many people read it, and why do I read it? I've been tricked! I fucking married for loneliness. I sprinkled my head with ashes and started writing this review.

The story can be easily found online. If you suddenly start reading, be sure to wear glasses with filters "find logic and catch the essence." Surprisingly, we assume that someone might like it. Just one question after you finish reading. Why is this called "married for loneliness"? Seriously. I'd like your opinion. This truth has never been revealed to us.

Read our article about the fate of a woman who learned the happiness of marriage at the age of forty-four. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting