Our man)

The story happened 10-12 years ago, but occasionally comes to mind ...
Who Givet in Kosino knows that there was an American Seventh-day Adventist Church ... Do it and its inhabitants now - I do not know ... At the bus stop about 15 GKB stood not a lot of people at that time. Among the other was a representative of the Adventist Church, and slowly and methodically molested by their agitation to the Orthodox priest among others awaiting. Man in suit and tie, clean-shaven, - refers to the priest - in a black cassock, with a beard and a black hat, Soldiers killed shoes with valise times Chekhov ...

The theme for the monologue is simple and trivial - you do not vote for it, here's the Virgin Mary, is the primary source, and Jesus ... Lasted monologue addressed directly to the priest around the dark, but for all to hear, and the opportunity to participate, about five minutes. The answer was simple and succinct:

- I'm not Catholic, not Protestant, Orthodox, I - I can give in the face ...

In the words of Comrade. Brezhnev - "The sense of legitimate pride and complete satisfaction" - ipytali all present at the bus stop, in addition to Adventist ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting