Contact

Greetings, Earthling - a friendly alien shimmer with shades of green - We came to you with the world.
 - Yes, to me ... - I cursed Basil - I do not drink very well. Get out, glitch.
 - Why do you show aggression? - I am taken aback inoplantyanin - because we come in peace. We want to give you the knowledge!
 - Because. I'm not a scientist. Knowledge is necessary to share with the scientists. - Bob said.
 - Then we have reported your scientists. We'll wait for them here.
 - Uh-huh. I imagine that. I come to the Academy and say "Excuse me, but who then pass the message from the aliens?". They quickly I will be given a contactee. In such a cap. Which brings me to the LTP.
 - What is the LTP? - Did not understand the alien.
 - Those that see the aliens in the woods we live there. There is something to prove?
 - What? We can give naschu picture, draw a star map ...
 - Yeah. And then fotoshopperov brains do not go. Or they do not drink. Blaster come.
 - What for?
 - And I do not believe it, and I told them - oppa !!! But it's seen you !!! And blaster - balls !!! Then believe it.
 - We do not have blasters. We come in peace.
 - Well, something else come. Voltmeter some of your cunning. Or ammeter. Some of those whom we have.
 - We are nowhere. We all see without instruments. Now 22, the atmospheric pressure of 746 millimeters of mercury, 15 micro-roentgen solar radiation, atmospheric composition ...
 - Cool. - Interrupted Basil - But what are the benefits? Let me you'll take to the Academy of Sciences?
 - Yeah - not endorsed alien - I know your primitive planet. Seat at the table and began to dissect. As children, honestly. Do not feed bread - let me see what's inside. Suppose here comes one of the scientists. I will give him knowledge and fly farther.
 - Here, too, is not the right approach. Well as a scientist would be a bastard and knowledge to their advantage will begin to apply? But in general ... What am I saying? How do I give someone? Who would believe me? I then three sentences in Durkee find myself. Even a letter will be sent to work. My wife is gone. Who with a man who had seen the aliens live would be? Look for another.
 - Who else, then? - Howled alien - You already stopyatdesyat fifth refuse !!! Who is afraid of the psychiatric hospital who LTP, who just - that people say ... Maybe you're not ready to pin? Not grown to knowledge?
 - And for sure! - Bob clung to the idea - so and report their - Earthlings are not ready yet. Let fly in 100 years.
 - Bye then? - Alien like too relieved.
 - Till. And then, maybe, I was going to fly? Goblin with it - with knowledge. So just to chat. You tell me how you live there, I tell you - about our life ...
 - We'll see - said vaguely alien - like black holes will form ... yet.
 And disappeared instantly.
 - What is the name Yeehh ... even you? - I did not have time to ask Bob. - Not ready we have to contact. Brown we ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting