My sister kept pouring mud on my husband, but now everything has magically changed.

Anyway, but well-off There are more options in life than the poor. Even in relationships. Even in spite of heavy character or not quite pleasant behavior. Money, as they say, decides. But, to be honest, that has always been the case. And there is no need to remember fairy tales about charming beggars who have always been lucky. As practice shows, such cases are only exceptions that confirm the rule.

Modern women understand this perfectly well, so now with fire in the afternoon how not to find girls with posters of musicians in the room on the wall. Now give everyone the rich, the successful, with yachts and steamers. Overall, this is a normal trend. At least they know exactly what they want and what they want. Some blame the younger generation for being mercantile, while others praise it for being “sober.” And we believe that the choice of a partner is a purely personal process and that those around him should not care at all.

It is said that male racers most often turn out to be ladies. No surprise, I'll tell you. This is a sport for wealthy people who know how to take risks and walk on a blade. Which girl might not like these qualities? No one tells us about their character, morals, attitude. And why? If a person is successful, the rest is already secondary.

It was the same with my ex-husband. Generous, intelligent, charming and damn rich. He treated me like I was the last girl in the world. He took me away from a guy who really loved me. I fell asleep with flowers and invited you anywhere. At that time, he was “spoiling” young and naive students. I’ve never had a hot one, except for the time we actually broke up. At the same time, he had a huge lash at the age of 29 and large bladder-eared ears like a donkey. But after a few minutes of communication with him, these features began to seem “highlight”.

What I am grateful for is that Kirill did not change after the wedding. Normally, isn't it? Routine, life together, household turn a man into a fat lazy man who, like, already has everything. A woman is near, you do not need to strive for anything, just know yourself that idleness and rest on your laurels. But the ex wasn't like that. He continued to work hard, pleased me with frequent surprises, proved to be a great father to our son. I wish my husband had suited me.

But my sister, on the contrary, scolded him behind his back and at every meeting she advised me and my husband to divorce. That way, I'll have money, and I'll be able to find someone better. At some point, I was so tired of her suggestions that I even had to stop communicating with her. Only if it's something important or it's a family holiday. On other occasions, I pretended to be busy. My sister, I'll remind you. I did not know that all this time Kirill was very actively cheating on me and did not consider our marriage something special in principle.

Anyway, we're divorced now. But I do not hold any grudge against Kirill. He gave me the best son in the world. He also left us an apartment, a car and a promise to always help if needed. In addition, he pays good alimony and every 2 weeks discounts a nice amount on the card, just like that. After the trial, he told me that he fully understands that he is obliged to help not only the child, but also his mother, that is, me. Which I think is at least decent.

For my part, I can boast that I did not get into the bottle and demand from the court that half of my husband’s property be given to me and my child. I understand perfectly well that this is just not fair. The law is law, but I'm not so in the clouds that I think my ex-husband's efforts and capabilities are equal to mine. Perhaps this approach also allowed us to remain good friends. Plus, I don’t protest at all when Kirill comes to visit his son or asks to be with him for a while. I feel better, really.

However, I would like to remember my sister again, only her behavior now, after my divorce. In the past couple of years, she has been a bit unlucky. The husband lost his job, the mortgage took away all the money. And for that reason, she decided to come to me. To borrow some money to stay afloat. But she was disappointed on my part. I decided to invest all the extra cash in the business, and for me and my son left only the right amount of money to be enough for the next year or a year and a half. It's true and I tried to convey it to my sister.

In response, she began to criticize me, tried to take me with pity, even tried to persuade me to take a loan for her. But I remained adamant. And a few days later, at a meeting with my ex, I found out that my sister got to him, too. What is interesting is that he has already done more forbearing than I did and has lent her all the money she needs. I don’t think this will be her last call to him.

How is that possible? He used to be a real enemy to her. Freak, with "parent" money and country manners. And now, all of a sudden, I went for my own. I know I’m probably just in the wrong mood and nervous. But believe me, at the moment I consider my cheating husband closer and closer than my own sister. That should mean something. I don’t know if I’ve changed and become a bad person, or if I’m completely confused by my own moral guidelines. Something has changed in my mindset and I am afraid that it is not in the right direction.

Tags

See also

New and interesting