I came back from a business trip and immediately realized that my wife was hiding something, how sorry that I was right.

Of course, in some context, it can be argued that people are not the same. No, everyone should have their own rights and obligations, it is not even negotiated. But for an employer, for example, the employee who knows something is much more valuable than the one who constantly sits on sick leave, but actively demands a raise. Different levels of people Skills are valued differently, that is the truth of life.

In social terms, everything is also plus or minus somewhere the same. Even in relationships, people are looking for more success, and that makes sense. Recently, however, this issue has increasingly begun to simply go beyond the scope. Brides give padishahs, and grooms - ordinary modest supermodels, without any desires and requests. Even some 100 years ago, people had completely different principles and views on life. Not just for us, but for the whole world!

People of different levels Hello everyone and have a good day. Is there a male segment on this site? Because my case will be interesting to him. As in that joke, “the husband came from a business trip, and his wife meets him at home, and even more than one...” I had almost the same, I still can not leave, although it has been 2 weeks since that incident. But I did draw some conclusions for myself. That's what I want to share with other guys, if they're even here.

So it was really like a business trip, I had to go to another city for a week. It turned out that he came only 10 days later. Although all this time with my beloved was on the phone, and I did not worry about anything. On the contrary, I thought that my wife would at least rest from me, and I would take us to some pretentious restaurant with money from the prize, to remember our serene youth.

Peels Something's Wrong But It Didn't Work. I came home, hugged my wife, she met me very nicely. But after 10 minutes I noticed that, firstly, Alla’s behavior was too falsely sweet, and, secondly, she received several messages on her phone, to which she did not want to answer and, as it turned out, refused to show them to me. In short, treason.

I didn’t have much energy to find out all the circumstances and I simply, but seriously, said that I would pack my things right away and go to the hotel overnight if my wife didn’t tell me. She knew perfectly well that I would never put up with other men and I would not just get away from her. Either I will, but forever and with all the consequences. So, after a good thought, Alla asked me to sit down and tune in for a long conversation.

I don’t understand why women like to talk about some things. Distracted by some secondary details. Tell me you've got a lover. And it's over. No shit. You're gonna have to listen to a whole lecture, a tirade about how bad your life was and how much better her new man is. And in the end, it turns out that she's not cheating on you, and you're guilty of everything, and even for a long time, like that. We're just people of different levels.

His name is... No matter how. But the point is, that passenger is literally better than me at everything. Thank you, even though she didn't get to bed nominations, she kept quiet. No matter what, he's a saint. Pays attention to her, says compliments, does not skimp, takes care of her and does not forget herself, high! Take an angel from the Bible, remove your wings, and you'll have my wife's new boyfriend. Although I may have gotten a little hot with my wings, leave it.

She feels a different energy from him than from me. We have different levels and I can’t reach him. Have you ever heard of the “smell of success”? Not some special perfume, but the type of pheromones that any human female smells at a mile? Here's my wife's lover from these skunks. Sprays his success left and right, just hold on. So, Alla is not at all to blame for everything that happened. She can't go against nature.

It turned out that the only thing that saved me all this time was my good character. Yeah, sometimes I could mess things up. “Squeeze” money from his wife, not to buy her a gift, despite all her hints. It's stupid or something. But now that I’ve found out, she has no choice but to go to her new man, the “best of mortals.” And Alla does not want to deal with papers, so so so be it, let the divorce and all the necessary certificates for him deal with me. After all, it was me who lived together all this time.

The new love of my life was my day half a month ago. I'm not a big drinker, but that time my feet took me to some tavern. It is good that by the time I returned, my wife had already packed up some of her belongings and had taken a taxi to her betrothed. I don't think there's anything in my head. But after the next few days with a heavy hangover, I had the opportunity to think about a lot and pull myself together. Treason cannot be forgiven and that is the point. So we're strangers. So we need to go back to the registry office, but not in such beautiful clothes.

And this morning, without a call, without any official warning, Alla appeared on the doorstep of my apartment. With a smile, in a light dress and an updated hairstyle. As if nothing had happened. She wants everything back. Misstepped. Sometimes. But the funny thing is, this is her last argument. “You have no idea what kind of man he is, how stubborn he is, even a stake on his head! I found out when it was his birthday, and it turned out to be just like I thought. He turned out to be an Aries!

Naturally, I did not let her into any apartment, just gave her the things I had already collected. Finita la comedy. Well, to say goodbye to Alla, in fact, the most recent Aries was her. And I'm glad I found out before we had kids. Consider yourself a lifesaver, guys. And no less!

Tags

See also

New and interesting