The ex called again in the morning, and then turned off the phone, I can’t understand what she wants from me.

After parting, some couples can be in a “suspended” state for a long time. Some people just don’t want to end the relationship. Others, on the contrary, continue to meet as friends and sometimes it looks quite strange. Men don't know, call up On the holidays, women wonder what to do with some gifts. It's a mess. Unfortunately, divorce is always difficult, but many people do not think about it at all, fantasizing about an endless marriage and thinking only about the good. Meanwhile, the divorce rate has only grown in recent years.

Many Internet users are wondering how they could get rid of the annoying feeling of sadness that came after their marriage collapsed. In fact, this question is not as simple as it may seem at first glance. Because people are different and everyone needs their own “miracle remedy”. The only thing we can advise for sure is to keep yourself in control, not to succumb to inner desires to go into all seriousness and not to dwell on your grief. You're not the first, you're not the last. The vast majority of people after a while literally forget about the first marriage and do not remember it. You will probably have the same situation... Are they just statistics?!

Tanya called me in the morning and immediately turned off the phone. This is the fourth time in two weeks. I knew she was doing well, as always. But why call when all normal people are already asleep or at least trying? What is this torture? Should I call my ex after that? I don't know. The funny thing is that in 3 years of our marriage, she made it very clear that she hates waking up early. She needed a cup of coffee, a shower and at least 11 a.m. on her watch. Otherwise, she spoiled the mood of everyone she could reach. Mostly me.

Now, after the divorce, I could wake up when I wanted to and make noise if it came into my head. As before, I had no such desires. I'm an adult, not a hysterical owl. I certainly had some problems though. I missed my ex-wife very much, although I knew perfectly well that in the six months that we were not together, she had already signed with her new boyfriend or husband, how can I say now? And she's kind of doing really well. So why disturb my peace with your calls? Should I call my ex after that?

My ex, let’s just say, was always a girl who is now used to scold in men’s circles. I used to laugh and even tease her, but now I'm not funny anymore. Well, here’s where to start, probably from the beginning of our relationship. Walking outdoors for Tanya was something of a pamper on my part. She always said, “If you want to go for a walk, let’s sit on the bench like two money.” In her mind, it was a normal waste of time. And the minimum she agreed to was a meeting in a cafe, with coffee and something sweet and refined.

"Why, I'm a princess at Mom's. Sorry, Sasha, my parents raised me like that. I do not know how to do anything around the house, I do not cook or clean. Ask my mother, she will tell you this, you will see for yourself. And yes, that was the truth. My mother-in-law, an elderly thin stick in perpetual menopause, did not want to contact me at all. She talked her daughter out of it. Even after we got married. I was hoping that my adult life would change for the better. She will learn to be an ordinary girl, even with her own needs. I could give her anything she wanted.

But no, Tatiana always wanted something new. Some adventure, some adventure. But in the end, everything is always good. So she doesn't get tired. One day we went to the mountains with her. I don’t like this kind of activity, but my wife insisted. It was the first year of our marriage. All day she was whining about wanting to go home. She refused to go forward because of fatigue. She demanded food and transportation. In the mountains, you know? I even seriously asked the locals if there were any ATVs or SUVs nearby. In the end, of course, it was all my fault. Why didn't you talk me out?

Looking back now on our common past, I seriously come to the conclusion that I was really gentle with Tanya. You can't do that. At least with wild animals and young children, for sure. My ex was always somewhere in the middle. She could have caused a scandal in a big supermarket in front of everyone. Literally, in line at the cash register. And she didn't care about her age, the people around her, she just felt that way. I wasn't some kind of walking trigger, no. Just, that's how it worked.

But there were some really nice moments. When I was sick, Tanya really sat with me, took care of me. Even cooked and cleaned. Although I often ordered delivery. But when your wife constantly keeps you in a moral tone, when you are used to the fact that it is easier for her to start a quarrel than to snuggle with you, such care is worth a lot. In addition, on my birthday, she loved to buy expensive gifts: vacation trips, expensive clothes. I don't know how it works, but I'm sure some men will understand. I don’t even need to say that she’s a Scorpio by the zodiac sign, although I don’t believe in all these prejudices.

All I know about her husband is that he has money. I don’t consider myself poor, quite the opposite. His friends say he owns a company that his father started. There is a nice house, a few cars. So my ex-mother-in-law probably likes this guy. Or, not a guy, but a man. I had no idea how old he was. I accepted the divorce. I didn’t want to take it for a long time and finally accepted it.

Why did we finally break up with Tatiana? Well, as I see it, she wanted something more. I wanted to live like a movie. Not in terms of expensive things and jewelry, although she always respected this, too. It’s about making every new day a busy one. I want us to go to dance classes after my work. Or cooking classes. I always cooked here. But she needed something to score her weekdays and weekends. Life gets really boring when you’re not working at all.

And that guy, I figured, was able to give her all this. I'm not going to be hollow, I've never caught my ex cheating. Not a day, but! Six months after the divorce, you get married. Still, it's obvious that Tanya found herself some fabulous prince who took her to marry a couple of days after meeting, I don't even know. Maybe so, on the other hand. Then why would she call me when she's starting a fabulous life? We have nothing to share, and she is not the kind of person who would demand anything from me after a divorce.

What if she is sick now or he beats her, does not let her go out? Maybe he's some kind of tyrant, and in fact, they're doing a lot worse than I could imagine. Still, I don't know why you should call and turn off your phone and turn it back on? No, it must be something else. But here's the thing: I don't understand. I could call my ex right now and I think there's a good chance I'd reach her. But what happens after that, it's been so long that I've stepped back from the divorce and got a little bit of a grip on myself. What happens if I get carried away again? I won't be able to go to work, I'll feel bad again.

But my ex-wife's calls don't bother me either. They mean something. Should I call my ex? Do I need to find out or just try to get Tanya out of my head?

Tags

See also

New and interesting