When my daughter went to university, I couldn’t be happy, I thought she would find a job and be able to help me, but it wasn’t there.

Raising a child correctly and not going crazy is one of the many tasks of an ordinary parent. You need to learn how to properly allocate your funds; time for work, rest and children. Learn to think in a new way, because the younger generation has a completely different baggage of knowledge and a completely different view of most things in this world. And yet, many families continue to grow up. parentless. Just imagine putting so many resources into them, and as a result, get a completely stranger. Just with almost the same set of genes as you.

Perhaps that is why the number of so-called “child free” on the planet is multiplying every year. People look at the experience of surrounding families and choose comfort for themselves, rather than eternal hassle and sleep deprivation. Then, with age, of course, they often change their mind to the opposite. But that’s another story that doesn’t often end on a positive note.

Where do children who do not love their parents come from? We tell a story that can serve as a good example.

They say that after the divorce of parents, children lose a piece of kindness and soulfulness. I never understood that view. After all, of course, surviving the separation of mom and dad is not the best experience. Children are not stupid, they understand a lot. In the same way, my daughter at the age of 6 was well aware that we would not be able to live together with my father. So she chose to continue living with me. And her father... Let's just say he found himself elsewhere. Away from us.

My ex-boyfriend and I agreed to keep the apartment with my daughter. And I, in turn, will refuse alimony. On my part, this was a forced step, because I knew for sure that we would not live on the handouts of our ex-husband, and housing is always housing. Although without normal repair, but without its four walls simply can not. I got a job, sometimes borrowed money from the neighbors, but, in general, Nastya and I did not feel so bad. You could live.

A few years later, my younger sister moved in. Her situation was no more enviable than ours. The fact is that at some point, even before the birth of my daughter, Lena suddenly realized that she wanted to devote her life to God. She found or, rather, she was found by some unknown sect and with open hands accepted into its ranks. There was only one thing to do. Work for the benefit of “brothers and sisters.” If you don’t work or sleep, you need to pray. Such is the life of an ordinary serf.

For years Lena lived in such a rhythm. Of course, she did not find a man for herself. And then, as the veil gradually began to fall from her eyes, she began to think how she would quietly disappear from the arms of her “spiritual” family. And if necessary, even go on the run. But she was lucky. In fact, no one held her by force, just everyone around, one way or another, showed how disappointed they were in the strength of spirit of their former roommate.

Although I had always loved my sister, even I could see how she had changed. No, she looks the same. I've lost a little weight and turned pale. This is nonsense, especially after living with me and my daughter for the first six months, physically everything fell into place. But morally, of course, she was different. You know what's amazing? In her “society” she had been in the same, lowest rank for years. She did hard work and couldn’t refuse anyone.

But my daughter and I quickly became a kind of commander. At first I tried to spin me, my older sister. I even tried to help her, I thought it would be better. However, no. Things were getting worse, so I threatened Lena that if she kept going like this, no one would tolerate her in our house for long. My sister didn't argue with me. But for Nastya, she took my daughter seriously.

She wanted to teach her the word of God. My daughter and I quickly gave up. Then Lena tried to make Nastya work around the house. I want my daughter to work, and she evaluates. So there was another scandal, but the three of us continued to live together. Slowly as time passed, Nastya grew up, and I, as I could, tried to make my sister a person. She, of course, was reluctant to talk, calling us missing. But she knew she had nowhere else to go. That's the situation.

After graduation, the daughter chose her own faculty at the institute and herself entered it. Free tuition. I was very happy about it, because higher education opened a huge number of doors and prospects for her. What is it for her, for all of us? And I was glad that there was no need to move to any hostel Nastya. She continued her studies in the city, so she could live at home. Near his mother and aunt.

But, in the second year, the character of the daughter began to change quite noticeably. And unfortunately, not for the better. She wanted more freedom, felt like an adult, made new friends and probably a boyfriend, too. Lena was shocked by her niece’s behavior. She often complained about the way she behaved. And I have to admit, I generally agreed with her. My daughter may have been missing all weekend. Sleep until the middle of the day and do not pair up. She was just lucky with her brains and Nastya's grades continued to be high. At least she's never learned anything with me.

The older the daughter became, the more difficult her character became. She began to accuse me of kicking her father out, while resettling her sister. Imagine how long it has been since my divorce. But she still had the nerve to rebuke me. It wasn't without the guys. My sister and I forbade Nastya to go out late almost until graduation. But she did it during the day and was not ashamed of anyone. And then... Just ran away from home.

It's been 9 months since Nastya no longer lives with me. All I heard was that she lives with her "fiancé" somewhere across town. The saddest thing is that Lena and I put so much energy into her, and she acted like a scumbag. I hoped that Nastya would find a good job, help us all and we could get out of this nightmare of eternal loans and debts. She chose to go to a warm place with some boy. I didn’t know that children who didn’t love their parents were my daughter. There it is.

Peels wouldn't be surprised if she tried to contact her father. Also, all the more ungrateful. Someone, and they will find a common language. You know, you probably can't say that, but if Nastya had gone to live with her father when we divorced, I think it wouldn't have been so bad. I would live with my sister, save money. Maybe I'd meet someone. I wouldn't have an ungrateful child around my neck. What now? Will my sister serve me a glass of water? This is not how I imagined my future, not at all. They say that children love their mothers no matter what. They're wrong.

Tags

See also

New and interesting