Day after day I would come home and see my wife lying on the couch with her phone, and one day I got tired of it.

It is very important before the wedding to agree on the rights and obligations of each spouse. Can a wife not work?without being in a position or decree. What percentage of the salary the husband contributes to the family budget? And so on. Many couples are embarrassed to start such conversations and in vain. Sooner or later it will come to them. And it is very important to solve all these moments “on the shore”, before diving headlong into adult family life.

Modern young people are used to taking away all responsibility. And this habit is very in contrast to what awaits them in the future. Because of two slackers, at least some pair can come out only if there is some fabulous budget, taken from nowhere. Otherwise, who will earn money, do household chores, raise children? There will be no time for clubs and parties with friends. Perhaps this is the reason for so many divorces?

I never thought I could live with a woman who would have a child from her first marriage. Like many men, this was the worst option. There are many reasons: someone else’s child will never be your mentality, you will always be in second place after the child. A woman will always see in you not her real man, but only a sponsor who helps her and her offspring live comfortably. In general, such thoughts that probably visited every adult man.

And yet, with Alice and Misha we live very friendly and I finally became really happy. My nerves went away, I quit smoking, I even lost a few pounds. And why, because I finally met a woman who understands me. And who is determined to be with me, to develop and try to be the best at everything. And, by the way, in a year and a half together, we have never had a quarrel about her son. I like the guy and Alice feels it. Sorry, guys, but this stereotype has nothing to do with real life.

I'll even tell you more. At some point I began to notice that I understood my stepson. At least he just turned 5 years old. I never even had nephews. How is that possible? Easy! It's all about my first marriage. When I married a beautiful girl named Nika. I got married and forgot about everything, so I liked her. I thought our love would last forever. But two years was the most I could do. Despite all her beauty and pleasant voice. Living with such a person is simply impossible.

I don’t like to talk about work, because I am in the ranks of the most natural “office plankton”. Daily suit, shaved blue face, duty smile and fresh haircut. The rest of our brother's job is to grind his tongue. And pretend to understand something in the tables you watch every day on your computer monitor. Yes, the work is not dusty, compared to the work of a builder or a driver, say, a dump truck. But it has its own stress and its pitfalls.

So every day when I came home from work, I found the same picture. My wife was lying on the couch with her phone in her hands, the TV was roaring in the background, and the kitchen was a ball of rolling. I had to cook myself or order something from the delivery service. Nick was completely satisfied with this life, because she absolutely did not want to go to work. And the housework was causing her abdominal pain, high fever, and God knows what else. Symptoms similar to those of my five-year-old stepson, yes.

At first I did not pay attention to the laziness of my young wife. All I was interested in was who she could communicate with over the Internet for so long while I was away. I was very jealous and even thought about putting a camera in my apartment. But after a year of living together, I didn’t give a damn about it. He'll take lovers home, but he'll make me dinner a couple of times. It begins to feel like I am a member of a cult who lives his life at work, and when he comes home brings gifts to his goddess Itucan, a statue with a phone in his hands, installed right on our couch. I'm serious. My hair began to fall out, I was nervous and felt very unwell.

The torment ended only when I had the courage to have a serious conversation. I asked Nicky if she knew who I worked for and how much I made a month. The answer was no. Then I asked her when she was thinking of going to work or just doing her homework. Instead of answering, Nick suggested we go for a run, because she's in shape, unlike me. Repeating my favorite mantra: in marriage, someone must be beautiful, and someone must bring money. And she doesn't care about my protests or suggestions.

Even when we got divorced, Nika didn’t seem to realize how serious it was for a long time. In her mind, it was just another test. I'll come to her in six months with an apology and she'll forgive me. And then everything will be as usual. We haven’t even talked about children. Nick once mentioned that she does not want to spoil the figure “early childbirth”. She was 28 years old at the time... So I hope I've conveyed a psychological portrait of my first wife to you.

So now I'm with Alice and Mishka. I'll tell you very different emotions. I had some concerns about whether I would get along with the guy at all. Or he'll act like a spoiled child. Admittedly, he tried for a while. But even a child can't sit on the phone as long as my ex was sitting. After a while, he made contact himself. Alice behaved like a grown-up from the start, and it was a pleasure to help her cook in the kitchen after I came home from work. Helping, not cooking alone like before.

In general, I can now admit that I was in the dark for a long time and was very wrong about women with a child from their first marriage. Alice's divorce happened for reasons I don't want to discuss here. I'll just say I don't think her ex-husband is right. On the other hand, we are now a real and friendly family, with huge prospects. Nika, as far as I know, has made no conclusions for herself and is living the same life she lived with me, only now in her parents' apartment. I can't understand her.

I think everyone will look at my case from a different angle. Someone will draw certain conclusions and understand that there is nothing wrong with women with children, as it is now fashionable to broadcast on the Internet. Someone will stay with her, just like my ex. We are all different and our views are different. The main thing is not to forget to think with your head and draw adequate conclusions. Life will show you who is right and who is wrong.

Tags

See also

New and interesting