I've spent the last few years away from my husband and kids, and now I'm in my 50s, and I have to start over.

If a man giveawayWhat does that mean? Her complete affection for the woman, her romantic feelings, and, literally, her recognition that he cares about her? Or is it just a momentary feeling, an excuse to take advantage of the situation? It is clear that men are not so similar in themselves, but statistically, is it possible to understand? The question is complicated, in fact, and definitely, probably, it will not be possible to answer it. Most of all, unfortunately.

Some women, who consider men to be quite primitive, take material goods with pleasure and do not pay much attention to romance. Why, if the expression of feelings can be shown in this way? And someone, on the contrary, can not live without a bouquet of flowers, a letter written by hand, even a poem, even if it is clumsy. Women were never the same either. But in our time, romance is increasingly inferior to financial stability and the expression “with a nice and hut paradise” is gradually losing its relevance.

My life has developed so that I, a woman over 50 years old, now have to start my life from the beginning, literally. The children I gave birth to and raised, my husband, my finances, are all in the past. I can't get them back. Why? Perhaps it was the way I perceived reality and the people around me. I will not hide, I can hardly be called a saint, but I was never a bad person. I stumbled and everything in one moment just collapsed.

One day I decided to work abroad. To make money for a family, to come and just keep living your life. I had no plans, just the idea. Husband, little son and daughter. We were pretty good, basically. I wanted something more and the prospects were so bad. My husband did not want to leave me alone for a long time, but there was no one to leave my children for, and I, as a young man, was quite ambitious. That's my character.

So after a while, I picked up my ticket and left. For a year or two, I thought so at first. However, in fact, in such a period of time I could not earn much. Especially since the first six months she barely made ends meet. Well, why come back if the trip is stupid and you just wasted your time? A year later, I was relatively on my feet and could send some money to my husband. Children, households, and so on. A little, but at least my conscience was clear.

For 7 years I managed to find a better place and even came home several times. Not for long, but still. My husband greeted me well, although his eyes were sad every time I left. The kids weren’t thrilled either, but they could be assimilated with gifts, cash, and the like. Although, they grew up quickly and I have already seen that the son is going to get married, and the daughter is unlikely to remain in girls. But I couldn't stay home long. I liked the regime I was in abroad. I liked the climate, the food, the beaches. The native cold and surrounding grayness... I've lost them.

And then I met Miguel. And it went even faster. This man didn't even let me come to my senses from the beginning. He surrounded me with tenderness, care and his incredible charisma. I was scared because, for a moment, I was a married woman. I saw my husband so long ago, and this man was always there. He did not skimp on compliments, wide gestures, expensive gifts. I felt like a 12-year-old girl with him. In comfort, protected and up to her ears in love with the older boy. It just can't be explained in two words.

We soon moved into his house. He did not live alone, but with his relatives. Besides him, there was a sister and mother. But his mother was an old woman who was just happy that her son had finally found someone worthy. My sister didn’t even say hello to me at first. But then some kind of communication went on. I kept working and sending money home. Unfortunately, my son’s wedding was missed. But as a gift, I sent him a pretty tidy sum. So it would be enough to pay for a car, for example, or a modest apartment. I didn't forget the kids.

Soon Miguel gave me a condition: I, while we are together, should not work anymore. He always wanted to see me in a good mood, rested and in general, wanted me to take care of myself and be affectionate with him. This was good news for me as a woman. But here's the rest... Where to get money for your first family, for your daughter? So we agreed that I would work for another six months, and then everything would be as he asked me to.

After working my time and sending every penny home, I finally felt like a real lady. Learned to understand wine, tightened his tongue. And in fact, with my tan, it was hard to tell me apart from the local women. Miguel and I shared a big room and we had enough space, so I felt very comfortable. Miguel kept pampering me with gifts, we went to other cities, tried very exquisite dishes. Everything was just charming.

But one day my man had to leave for a few days. So I stayed with his sister and mom. Intuition told me that something was going to happen, it was too quiet without Miguel, but I was not ready for this. Upon his brother’s arrival, Miguel’s sister was the first to come to him and began to communicate with him quickly and emotionally. I couldn't understand everything she was saying, all because of the way she spoke and the dynamics of the conversation. But it was clear that this woman was accusing me of stealing. Yeah, like I'm stealing her jewelry. Although Miguel just showered me with all sorts of trinkets.

Arriving in the room and “just out of curiosity” checking my box, Miguel found his sister’s jewelry in it. She was the one who put them there when I left. Why would I hide them in the most visible place? Well, where's the logic? And yet, my man turned his back on me at that moment. He believed his sister more than he believed me, the woman who lived with him for so long and gave him all her love. There was a scandal, there were tears. But we failed to find out the relationship to the end. He just took my stuff and threw it out the door. No one gave me a second chance to explain everything.

Of course, I didn't stay outside. At first I had some savings. But at the same time, I was left with nothing. At least without a loved one, that’s for sure. The first thing I called home, but it turned out that my children have long been living their lives and even with my father communicate very reluctantly. My husband, my lawful husband, has found a woman with whom they are quietly living. For convenience, I guess, but I'm not judging him. Where should I go now?

It turned out that now I have a dilemma, which I, in general, have solved for myself long ago. To go home, a woman with whom their children do not want to talk and whom their husband has long forgotten. To leave without money, without meaning and, in general, taking the blow of shame on yourself. Or stay here and try to start with a new leaf. Yes, for work for 10-12 hours a day, I am no longer fit. But at least a part-time job is enough to rent a small room.

I thought I had found my true love to live the rest of my life with. But she got only a stab in the back and the finale, full of pain and resentment. That's my story. Did I deserve all this? I guess so. Is there anything good in the future for me? I really hope so.

Tags

See also

New and interesting