Since I began to earn well, I have no relationship with men, I can not stand the gentlemen who have achieved nothing.

How much should a man earn? To provide for a family of three? The question is quite relevant and at the same time, I must admit, floating. Around the world, the numbers will vary, even in the same city, families have different requests. The reason is the views on life, social component, housing conditions, even the state of health of a family member. At the same time, the father of the family must constantly bring money into the house, regardless of his capabilities and the situation on the labor market. Is that easy? Of course not.

At the same time, women are free to choose whether to go to work to contribute to the family budget or stay at home. At least this practice is used in traditional families. But do not forget about situations when single women themselves can provide for families financially, without the support of husbands. And here they have a fair question, how to behave in terms of family hierarchy. Why do the household duties of a typical spouse when a minute of their working time is worth more than an hour of cleaning?

Recently, more and more people began to catch themselves thinking that our world and our society are built on making it more convenient for men to live. And don’t lash out at me with angry comments, saying that men work harder and harder than women. I'm talking about convenience. In the sense that, judge for yourself, it is the man who decides where to call a woman on a date, he also indicates what she should do in everyday life and not only. What is your main task: to bring money and to take care of yourself? Really?

In my 30-plus years, I’ve had a lot of relationships. I spent some time with a romantic loser. He did not know how to earn money, only that he was trying to fulfill his dream: to become a member of a famous musical group. Days disappeared at rehearsals, and then on tour, in all sorts of local DC. It brought the minimum money, but I loved it so much. I was waiting, hoping that he would either get his way or take up his mind and calm down. In the end, I got so tired of it that I left it myself. There was no attempt on his part to bring me back.

Then, realizing that feelings are one thing, and reality is a completely different thing, I began to choose my boyfriends on the principle of “the older, the better.” Mentally, of course. Old people don't interest me. And after a while, I got such a copy. Everything was strictly planned, responsibility poured over the edge. I don't remember him ever being late for a meeting or giving up on any of his plans. I felt like I was behind a stone wall, that's right, I admit. But the return from it was like a stone wall.

Just imagine that your whole life goes according to routine. Every second. No sudden outbursts of feelings, no scams. Even when we went to some exotic country on vacation, I felt like my ex was constantly stressed. Rest? Well, let's do the routine. Sunbathe from 8 to 11, then you can't - sun. Walking in so much and so much. And it is better not just to walk, but to hire a guide so that at any time he can turn into a walking guide of boring facts. This is the most important thing in the rest – information about the places you visited. Of course, I couldn’t take it long either.

On the other hand, during this time I met interesting people and they helped me develop as an aspiring entrepreneur. It helped me a lot and I learned to make good money. It was a bit heavy at first, but then I pulled myself together and spread my wings, so to speak. What can I say about the time of my training? It was very uncomfortable to appear in the company of successful people who do not want to take you for a person. You know what I mean?

Sometimes men would start sharing ideas with each other and at some point they would notice my close attention. Their next reaction may have been different, but 2 options worked the most. First, by all truths and untruths, I was asked to bring something to drink, or under any other pretext, I was hinted that important male conversations should be discussed only in the presence of men, and I could do other things.

Or vice versa. They looked at me as a beautiful animal, and told me all their future plans. I don’t care what I’m doing at this time. In such cases, I tried my best to remember everything that could be useful in the future. And then I made a risky investment. Risky, because any step for me then was equivalent to going all-in. All or nothing. As you might have guessed, the game was worth the candle.

But now I have a new problem. Men in relationships. My financial situation does not allow me to start relationships with ordinary men. For what? Mentally, they kind of disgust me. Now I see all their disadvantages, and even the inability to become a real earner for me. Moreover, there are even those who still want to put a woman on a household chain “at the hearth”, so that they themselves can comfortably bring the average salary in the country. Which, by the way, I can spend a day without even feeling satisfied.

How about that? Now I see that most of the men I spend time with every day would be beggars if they were in women's conditions. Honestly, what do they spend their salary on if they simply do not need anything? No cosmetics. He washed, brushed his teeth and, if he was lucky, smothered himself with Ruslan cologne. That's it. Of the things, there's an everyday suit that hasn't changed in decades, and a sort of outfit. This jacket with pants apparently passed from father to son. And they have enough, and a woman would be considered a crazy unkempt miser!

I do not support the idea that women should also become untidy. Nope! Women can take care of their appearance as much as their soul will. Men need to learn to look normal. And take care of the environment. Making cosmetic repairs is not a given, but a pleasure. Their simplicity, in my view, is nothing but the primitivism of everyday life. Humans lived like this a thousand years ago, but we're kind of advanced and modern, aren't we?

In general, a modern successful girl is very difficult to find a mate. Either everyone has already been disassembled, or the groom is already in pre-retirement age, or he is smart, neat and successful, but he wants to find a worthy man himself. That's a common problem, by the way. That's it, no more. So tell me, dear ones. Isn't that right? Isn’t the modern world designed for men’s comforts? What if I still don't have a decent partner on the horizon? And you say that men in terms of relationships are difficult. But at least they have them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting