My husband left me for my mistress, and after that I didn’t hear anything about him, but after 12 years there was a knock on the door.

Let me tell you my story of how my husband left us with his children, and after 15 years he came back and began to apologize. During his absence, my life changed dramatically. And then he shows up, wants his family back. I know my feelings haven't gone away. He is still my first and only beloved man. But how to forgive treason. You should.

My husband left and returned 15 years later with Denis we were introduced by a mutual acquaintance at a party. I immediately liked the young sociable student. I never fell in love before I met him. She lived in a small town and studied all day. So prioritized that the relationship before graduation was not at all useful. My parents raised me in strictness and did not allow me to think about boys.

I was jealous of my girlfriends in relationships. I decided to get married first, then get married. To be honest, there was no one I wanted to do something serious with. And this format to meet and part, not interested. I I dreamed of a big, strong family.. And I didn't want to waste time on guys who weren't ready for that kind of responsibility.

The meeting with Denis turned my world upside down. For the first time in my life, I felt in love. Oddly enough, these pleasant emotions did not distract from the study, but instead helped to be more productive. I went to university as if it were a holiday. I tried to choose beautiful outfits, did elegant makeup, began to wear jewelry. My roommates didn't recognize me.

I knew Denis had other girls before me. But the guy assured me that I was the one he had been looking for all his life. I have no doubt about the seriousness of my lover’s intentions. Even my strict parents liked him without any problems. And they gave their blessing. There was no limit to happiness. Before I blinked, we signed. The wedding was modest, with relatives and closest friends.

A year later, fate pleased me and my husband with the beautiful news: I am pregnant. Soon twins were born - Ivan and Kolya. I wasn’t ready for two kids at once, but I had no choice. My husband tried to help as much as he could. Swimming, lulling, babysitting together. Even at night they woke up to the children together. Denise saw how tired I was. He pityed me and learned to be a father. He also took on some of his household responsibilities. Finally learned to cook. And clean up the apartment.

When the boys went to kindergarten, I began to notice the first alarm bells in my relationship with my husband. We spent less time together and became more distant. And when I talked about the need for emotional intimacy, my husband was justified by the workload. He came back home later. It brought less money. I was seriously scared. Did you have a mistress?

Unfortunately, my fears were confirmed. While Denis was in the shower, he got a phone call. The woman introduced herself as Jeanne. I honestly talked about my relationship with my husband. Turns out they've been together for over a year. It's really hurtful. We loved each other so much. Created a family, gave birth to two new people. There's no tea in our boys. It turns out he betrayed me and my children..

My husband’s infidelity has become the norm in my family. We had to endure the years went by, Jeanne was replaced by Olesya, then Ivanna. After Ivanna was Margarita, later Victoria. All these names I did not voluntarily learn from friends, then accidentally saw on the phone my husband. Patience for the kids. I wanted my kids to grow up in a family. I was very worried that if my husband and I divorced, Vanya and Kolya, without having a traditional picture of the family, would not be able to create their own.

Over the years, it has become clear that Denis is just such a person.. Well, he can't live comfortably with one woman. He needs diversity. He cannot hold himself back and be faithful. I cannot say that my husband is a bad person. He tried and really wanted to start a family. For some reason, he is drawn to the side, and Denis can do nothing about it.

When our boys grew up and left to build their own lives, there was no need to endure any more. Denis and I lived for years as neighbors, not loving partners. They've become strangers to each other. There was nothing left of the old feelings. With the divorce decided not to delay. Without too much drama, they divided all the property in half. And goodbye.

And I began to get used to my humble life alone. The children did not want to upset me and did not talk about my father. But we talked to him. I know that the ex-husband tried to participate in the life of Vanya and Koli. As much as I could, I helped the boys. It made me happy. First time. difficult. I'm not used to being empty in the house. But slowly began to fill his life with new acquaintances and various hobbies. I recognized myself again. I tried new things and filled my days with variety.

My husband left and came back and it was almost 12 years. I hear the doorbell, my ex-husband is on the doorstep. The years have not changed Denis for the better. I asked if I could come in. I made us tea. It was very awkward. I was not ready to spontaneously meet my ex-husband without warning. Over a cup of tea, he began to talk about his life.

He walked from one woman to another. I never found happiness. Denis' health also failed him. It seemed to me that he was not twelve years old, but thirty years old. Looked really bad. There was no stability in his life. He was constantly taking on different jobs. I couldn’t stay in one place for long. And he became totally unhappy. I apologized. I begged him to come in and start our lives again.

I don't know what to do. For fifteen years he never asked me how I was doing. I've been hurt and hurt so far. But, unfortunately, I understand that still feelings for the ex-husband. I could never love anyone else. He needs help now. Maybe we should forget about the past and forgive. He's the father of my sons. And not a stranger after all. I haven't given Denis an answer yet. I think. I'm trying to figure out how to do the right thing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting