Is it worth taking back an unfaithful husband?

There is a perception that competition among women has increased in relation to men. Grinded bearded brother, changed into office plankton, accomplishments and victories are not at all tuned. Therefore, the ladies themselves went on the offensive and win the male shoulder, using any tools and methods. Here and there, you hear, husband went to his mistress.

Editorial "Site" I just came across a story like this. Life, it's such a thing - you never expect what will happen and how. Our subscriber Julia faced a classic theme, but in her case everything took a completely unexpected turn. But everything in order.

The husband went to his mistress "Together were more than thirteen years." We got married early, though. He was 20 and I was 19. Life, work, daughter - Kolya always put family first. Then suddenly something happened to him. I can see they've replaced a man. Here. one day I'm back from work, and there's a note from him in the bedroom.

"Dear Julia!" Please forgive me, but I fell in love with another woman. I'll just take my personal belongings and documents, my apartment and everything else I leave to you and Katya. I believe that you will allow me to see my daughter, I will also help in everything. Kolya

The husband went to his mistress, of course, it was like a bolt from a clear sky. Kolya was always attentive, kind, always at home on weekends. In shock, I went through all possible rivals, but I could not stop at someone specific. She spent the whole night in tears from resentment, and the next morning decided that you just need to pull yourself together and think about how to proceed. After all, Katya and I are now alone.

The daughter said that the father urgently went on a long business trip, so as not to injure her. It's a good thing my parents have her now. I look in the mirror and I don’t know what’s wrong. Well, I've recovered a little, but not critically. I wanted to wash it off, so I went to the weekend. beauty She changed her image.

And since Monday, I've been working to think less about what happened. But no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. A week later, Katya returned, told her that her father had left for work and, most likely, for a long time. When he settles down, he'll call and tell you everything. Carefree Katya with one look comforted me.

I got a call from an unknown woman in the evening. I knew right away it was "she." We did not find out anything on the phone, but just agreed to meet. Of course I didn't want to, but she convinced me it was important. Let’s talk, they say, without claims, the situation was not easy. Anyway, I agreed.

A stylishly dressed woman came up to me. well-kept. Without much pathos, I introduced myself and told that at the time of meeting my husband I was firmly convinced that he was not married. She divorced herself not so long ago, and my handsome Kolya (husband really looks like from the cover) immediately liked her. In general, she didn’t even plan anything serious, just wanted to drown out the sadness after the divorce.

And then a week ago, Kolya came to her house with her things and said that he would stay with her. Forever. Being a polite girl, she could not immediately refuse him. And in general, I realized that no matter what the man was, and to share with him while his apartment she absolutely does not want. Yesterday Kolya left his passport on the table, so she found out that he was married.

Take your husband back! Kolya tried to justify himself, saying that you just do not want to give him a divorce. Unfortunately, she no longer has faith in him. She sincerely apologized to me for not understanding the matter earlier and provoked this uncomfortable situation. And then she just told me, please take your Kolya back!

To be honest, I was shocked. How suddenly this stupid problem appeared out of nowhere. That really pissed me off. I stood up, said I'd file for divorce tomorrow and let them deal with each other as they please. And since Kolya made his choice, then let him live as he wants now, there is no need to return home!

It is interesting to know your opinion - what, in your opinion, should Julia have done, how to act? We have fireworksSome defended the mistress, others sided with Julia. Some even felt sorry for Nicholas. Please leave your comment and you! We agreed on one thing: women were in a difficult situation.

If husband went to his mistressPerhaps the best thing is to maintain a sense of dignity. This is not easy, so it is worth considering the option of going to a psychologist, but in the meantime you can look at our material about whether to return a man to the family. That's it. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting