I recently started dating my ex-husband’s brother and the whole family turned against us, but we’re not doing anything wrong.

Relationships between two adults can go wrong at some point. You can try to resuscitate them or spit and just make ends meet. You are not the first, you are not the last. But if, for example, brother-in-law If he wants to ask you out, what's your reaction? Usually couples after parting do not want to communicate even with mutual friends. Not with relatives.

Yet there are different situations in our lives. And here the main thing is not to succumb to the influence of feelings (both negative and positive) and not to make a fatal mistake. After a long relationship with a loved one, our head goes round. Everything is falling apart and it’s hard to know what to do next. In such critical moments, we can easily stumble, even without fully understanding it.

My ex-husband's brother, I'm a pretty dramatic person. I can cry while watching the movie. Go out and buy sausages if I see a no-man's puppy on the street. All that stuff. I understand that I am often driven by emotions, not a cold mind. But there's nothing I can do about it. Although she is already quite an adult “girl” with a child in her arms.

I've been divorced for six months. And that fact has had a huge impact on my life. Which, in principle, makes sense. But my story has a continuation. In general, in order not to delay, I will tell you briefly. Arthur and I dated for a few months, and then he asked me to marry him. He had his own apartment, a good job, and he was 5 years older than me. So I thought about it and decided to take it. He's already a grown man, so childish problems should have been a thing of the past. Makes sense?

Peels, you're not. After the wedding, Arthur kept thinking about how he could make a lot of money for our comfortable life. Invested in one idea, burned out, then worked on another. I burned out, too. Well, there's something to do. But I didn’t want to argue with him about it, on the contrary, I tried to support him. But it was all for nothing. A couple of days before I found out I was pregnant, Arthur told me he was going to try his luck in another country. To earn something and invest in a new endeavor. In fact, he put me in front of a fact.

But even when I told him I was in a position, it didn't change his plans. He left anyway, leaving me alone. Yes, he sent some money, passing it to me through his brother. But he wasn't around. Then our relationship gradually faded, and by the third month my husband told me that he had thought and decided to divorce. The baby wasn't part of his plan, so he didn't see any future between us. Divorce at a distance, and remember your name.

Somewhere during this period, Arthur’s brother and I began to develop a romantic relationship. We had only seen each other a few times before. But now Kirill has finally opened up and admitted that he has been in love with me for a long time. I decided not to bother with the fact that he's basically my brother-in-law, a relative. This is just a common name, and after a divorce, we are not relatives. So we continue our relationship to this day. And I'm really happy about that. Kirill is a very good man and loves my son, I can see that.

But the trouble came from nowhere. At first, after learning that his brother could now play the role of a father for his child, Arthur began to write to me on social media and threaten me. For some reason he was not satisfied with such a situation. He also called Kirill, but he sent him to a known address. Then the sister of Cyril and Arthur, Sveta, joined the process. At first, she pretended that she did not want to take sides, but only wanted everyone to calm down.

But then she showed herself too, writing Kirill a huge message that he was ruining his good relationship with their family. It's like he needs to rethink his outlook on life, because our connection won't lead to anything good. I wanted to talk to this woman in person, but Kirill talked me out of it. She said that since childhood she loves to provoke people and for her it is a kind of game. So I listened. Before her mother let her know...

My ex-mother-in-law didn’t take much interest in me before. Even at the wedding, she didn't come up to me in person, just said some lethargic toast and then sat at the table all evening. It suited me - I'm not a particular supporter of all these trips to visit relatives. So to see her again was at least strange. Why did you keep quiet when your son left me alone?

My mother-in-law (who knows, maybe even the future?) had his arguments against our union with her son. She gave us the following conditionally. What happens if we get married and have children? How do you explain to the elder that they will not be his brothers, but cousins? The boy will go mad! And in general, it is somehow ungodly and sinful. I told her I would tell her everything when she was older. Especially with his own father. I won't miss any details.

The mother-in-law did not agree with this response, and she began to lament that I was demonizing her son, deceiving and that in fact everything was wrong. Yeah, she knows better, yeah. At some point I started to lose my temper and our meeting had to be interrupted. And what can you talk about with a man who is used to having all his whims fulfilled? Only my mother-in-law knows how to live in this world. I hate those.

That's the news. It would seem, well, you abandoned me, so leave with dignity. At least do not interfere with the search for happiness and happiness for your child. But no. You didn't even have the guts to do that. The other day, Arthur said he was planning to come home and see his son and brother. And I don't even know what to do. Kirill reassures me, promises that everything will go smoothly. I'm thinking about going to my uncle's house next door. Let the ex beat his head through closed doors. It's the least he deserves.

Tags

See also

New and interesting