I just turned 57, and I just found out what a hole in a pan handle is for.

When I turned 30, I decided it was time to live on my own. I rented a small apartment and moved out of my parents’ nest. At first, I thought farming was easy. And I didn't understand why women spend so much time cleaning, cooking and washing. Of course, when you live on your own, your nutritional needs are drastically reduced. And you don’t have to clean much when you come home just for the night. But still independent life has taught me a lot and surprised me.

A special discovery for me was pans. First, a wide variety of shapes and diameters. Secondly, their purpose. Thirdly, the pen for the pan is of great importance. To deal with all this, I had to spend more than one evening on the Internet, reading the classification of pans.

But now I can confidently say that I consider myself a guru in the pan. And now even my mother consults me before buying a new pan. It turns out that this everyday object carries a lot of secrets and secrets.

Of course, the first question to answer yourself honestly is why you need a pan. There is no universal pan in which all dishes will turn out equally tasty and will not burn. You need one pan for pancakes, another for meat. For the preparation of vegetables and side dishes is the third.

Also important is the thickness of the wall and the diameter of the pan. It should be just in time - like a crystal shoe. And every pan has a hidden function, the existence of which is not known to all housewives. But this question tormented everyone once.

It's all about the hole in the pan handle. Why is it necessary and what is the secret meaning in this hole? But, it turns out, it can be very useful in the process of cooking in a pan. And today, I'm going to share my discovery and maybe make life easier for someone. Some housewives tried to adapt this hole to hang pans.

But standard kitchens in apartments are not adapted to hanging kitchen utensils on the walls. This method can still be in the kitchens of restaurants, where the chef should have everything at hand. And all right, if the pan with a non-removable handle, and then what about the handles that are separate from the pan? They are also equipped with the same hole.

And, by the way, storing pans with removable handles in our small kitchens is much more convenient. You save a lot of space, and it is convenient to get, so as not to fail everything in the world. But back to our pen hole. It turns out that it was invented for a reason. It is necessary in order to insert a spoon into it, with which you interfere with the dish in the pan.

This way you save space around the stove and pan. Because you don't have to find a place to put a spoon to stir. And the place around the pan remains clean, because, no matter how you spin, with a spoon will definitely drip something and leave marks on the countertop. But using a hole in the pan handle, you save yourself from unnecessary hassle.

I think this brilliant solution, invented by someone and once, makes life easier for millions of housewives. After all, the pan is the most popular attribute in any kitchen, and they use it every day. Tell me, did you know about this function of the hole in the pan handle? And do you use it as intended? Share in the comments your discoveries and life hacks in the kitchen.

Tags

See also

New and interesting