Clever pan perfectly cook any dish

"Smart pan - this is our future. Now anyone can cook delicious dishes perfectly. Secret - temperature control "- so lured donators on Kickstarter the creators of this cookware. And more tasty pictures.

As is clear - in the pan have a temperature sensor, which is synchronized with your smartphone using a special application. Plus, go recipes , which have already been tested by developers pans and professional chefs.

The project has collected nearly 24 of the required 30 thousand dollars - and in fact even before the completion of 47 days.

I hope you already ate. Although in any case must be brutal appetite of these images.

How does it work? H4> open the app, choose a recipe, pick up the ingredients and presses "start cooking." The app will show how warm the pan, what temperature should be, and when any ingredient to add.

If you do not like the recipes - there's a freestyle mode.

On my list of things needed for a new apartment, which has already been included microwave with brains Jamie Oliver , now add this pan. Buy this?

Without smart pans good cook
Shut up and take my money!
Marketplace, if would cost less than 3000 rubles
No, she will follow me! Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please. 629 people have voted. 93 people abstained.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/241696/

Tags

See also

New and interesting