On the phone there was a message from my husband, and then immediately disappeared, then I realized that he wrote to his mistress.

People in relationships often send each other. love-notes. Some people think this is cute, and some, especially the older generation, prefer to talk on the phone. It’s hard to type on a small screen, especially if you don’t have your favorite glasses on hand. Be that as it may, short romantic messages can lift the mood for the whole day.

However, for such correspondence need an eye and an eye. If your phone can be unlocked without much effort, the details of your correspondence, even the most spicy ones, can catch the eye of someone outside. And this is fraught with not the most joyful consequences. Information hygiene is a very important thing, especially in our technological 21st century.

Sometimes my husband can leave town for a day or two. This is normal and I have been used to it for a long time. I'm not sure, but I think he's fixing some knots that are vital to his firm. The work, in general, is not bad and I always treated these mini-business trips with great positivity: we take a break from each other for a while. He often brought me gifts when he came back from his trip.

To encourage each other, we sometimes write love letters. Nothing special, such as the usual short “messages” of two people in marriage. You could say love notes. I don’t remember how we got there, but sometimes it’s funny to send some stupidity to your spouse and expect the same response. That must be the romance.

I usually start this game and Dima continues. But this time it was different. He wrote me first and his message was very strange and suspicious. “Baby, give me an hour, I’ll finish my job and give you an unforgettable weekend.” I could see that phrase on my phone, but then it disappeared. Apparently, her husband deleted it when he realized that he sent the wrong caller. But of course I did draw conclusions.

I mean, it turns out he didn't just work on the road. But also with the "bunnies"? For the first few minutes, I was so shocked that I couldn’t even breathe. Just tears poured out of my eyes, but without sound or sobs. I couldn’t stop and pull myself together. I wanted to call Dima, but the hand, as if by itself, twitched from the phone.

At one point, I just fell asleep. I think that's how my body tried to protect my nervous system from shock. When I woke up, I knew I wouldn’t leave it alone. I wanted to destroy something, ruin it, erase it. And the first thing I saw was a closet of things. Without hesitation, I climbed into it and cut my husband’s things with scissors. Everything I could reach.

Then his figures on the table were handed out. Dima always loved to play games on the computer and like any ungrown child, he collected something boring. Dear, packed in original boxes figures, the best suited for revenge. When I finished with them, Dmitry called and said that it would be sooner than planned. And there was not an ounce of falsehood in his voice. Actor. I went into standby mode, revenge is a dish to be served cold.

When my husband came home, he, as if nothing had happened, handed me a package with some goodies and went to the living room. It was there that his plastic “treasures” were stored, which now lay here and there. When he saw them, he froze, then he looked at me, again at his broken toys, his face got distorted and he started screaming. And what to do, like to ride, love and sledge.

I immediately opened all the cards to him. "Baby," "an unforgettable weekend." I know everything. But the husband only tried in vain to collect pieces of his collection, hoping that all was not lost. He was wrong. I knew that for sure. Then, when Dima calmed down, we sat down at the table and finally began adult conversation between the two spouses.

At first, my husband did not understand, or pretended that he did not understand what love notes I was talking about. But then he froze for a second and climbed into his inner pocket behind his phone. There, in one of the social networks, he found his contact list, in which there was a user with exactly the same name. I looked at the picture of the bunny and was horrified. It was worse than I thought.

The picture showed a fat, balding man. With a bottle in his hand and in the background, there was some village hut. According to my husband, he never met this man in his life, but... They often played computer games together. Then Dima showed me the correspondence between him and the fat man. And then the general correspondence of their team: there are all the men in their thirties who are in some kind of gaming interest group.

Dear girls and women. Have your husbands ever called you the sweetest and most tender words you could ever imagine? Probably just at the beginning of a relationship, right? What I read on my phone and then on my laptop surprised me. Adult foreheads, healthy men wrote so many tender words to each other that I can not believe. And there were a lot of pictures of kittens, hearts, declarations of love.

I've never seen this before and I couldn't believe it. Yeah, I knew Dima was into games with friends. But I never thought the tone of their communication was so close. That was overwhelming news. It turns out that the husband in his message wrote to the bald fat man that he wants to play with him online. Then I saw that I had written in the wrong place and automatically deleted the sentence. And then you know.

After that, the conversation went in a different direction. Like why I didn't call him to find out. Why did you break his expensive collection, he took so long to collect it? And so on. I certainly defended myself as best I could for a while. But then, under an avalanche of questions and arguments from Dima, my answers began to sound implausible even to me.

I had to apologize and promise to continue discussing important issues, and not to make tantrums out of the blue. I agreed and tried to change the subject. But to avoid the scandal for the second time did not work – Dima still climbed into the closet for things and saw what they turned into. Thank goodness he was less interested in clothes than his children’s toys.

As long as everything is fine, we live as we did before. But I made some conclusions for myself. First, do not succumb to momentary emotions, and respond to any news adequately. And secondly, men can have their own secrets. Like Dima's. Although he says it's not weird, and now all men his age communicate like that. Want to learn something new about your man? Read his correspondence with his friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting